OPINION What would you do if Farmajo wins?

My original post and follow up are directed at the folks calling for violence if farmaajo wins on this thread. Lol glad you are living well though alx

I will wish whoever wins this election success. I am pro farmaajo but I am even more pro Somalia .
Save that "I'm more pro Somalia " bullshit to someone that wants to hear it .
You cant be pro farmajo and be pro more Somalia,! Sorry buds I ain't buying your lies .
Just last year farmajo made over 100k ppl in warta nabada district into idps due to his use of force and illegal extension
Ez9uK-3UcAAyKMB.jpeg-1.jpg
Ez9uK-2UUAgAUM5.jpeg.jpg
Ez9uK-2VcAQiaRP.jpeg.jpg

But your here with your self righteous shit telling ppl "you shouldn't use violence"
You dont care about Somalia or those muslims who have been displaced by the dictator or the ethnic cleansing done by the dictator if your pro farmajo.

I cant assure you there wont be a civil war just the dictator and his loyalist being dragged in Mogadishu streets .

Save that "I'm more pro Somalia " bullshit to someone that wants to hear it .
You cant be pro farmajo and be pro more Somalia,! Sorry buds I ain't buying your lies .
Just last year farmajo made over 100k ppl in warta nabada district into idps due to his use of force and illegal extension View attachment 223036View attachment 223037View attachment 223038

But your here with your self righteous shit telling ppl "you shouldn't use violence"
You dont care about Somalia or those muslims who have been displaced by the dictator or the ethnic cleansing done by the dictator if your pro farmajo.

I cant assure you there wont be a civil war just the dictator and his loyalist being dragged in Mogadishu streets .

Trending

Latest posts