OPINION What would you do if Farmajo wins?

Grimmer

Reer guri
Let me start off by saying I couldn’t really care about who wins. It’s just that I see everyone on here disliking him. I’ll give the winner a benefit of the doubt regardless of their past. This is just an easy hypothetical question no need to make it complicated. What would you do if farmajo won? Or what would happen?

farmajo wont win but if he does Somalia will most likely balkanize,
Qatar already have few plan a, b ,c and D ready for life after cheese .
If my relatives dont accept the Qatari terrorists backed candidates win and need a helping hand in creating a jabhad my ticket and playlist will be ready

Ryan Reynolds Summer GIF by VVS FILMS

Last edited:
If farmajo wont win but if he does Somalia will most likely balkanize,
If my relatives dont accept the Qatari terrorists backed candidates win and need a helping hand in creating a jabhad my ticket and playlist will be ready

So if Farmaajo wins you will take arms?

That is not you build a functioning government.

So if Farmaajo wins you will take arms?

That is not you build a functioning government.

*if qatari backed president wins that my ppl dislike and my nabadoon and ugaas calls me up for a coalition to free my country yes I will .
The gedoins are threatening to leave Somalia , you somalilanders already left Somalia union why cant I leave this mess too ?

If Farmaajo wins, He will most likely comeback weaker. He will have an opposition Prime Minister and speaker of the house. The parliament is also opposition.

We can move on democratically and force him to create a Benadir State and reach a settlement with Somaliland.

After this, he won't be able to run! He will also be forced to do one-man-one-vote and that will pave the way for the majority to vote for another president considering he can't run past one term

THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANOTHER CIVIL WAR IF YOU PREFERED CANDIDATE DOES NOT WIN!!

I think nobody would want a civil war. Let's say we do get Farmaajo out by force, we will slaughter each other for another 30 years like we did for Siyaad Barre. And cry that everything was his fault. There is no you started it or it's my fault or it's his fault in a situation that impacts everyone.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
If farmajo wins, we will welcome him again and pray for him to succeed for the sake of the country and people :)

Grimmer

Reer guri
farmajo wont win but if he does Somalia will most likely balkanize,

He definitely has a chance, he has the most money out of all the candidates and what do Somalis love more than anything? $$$. Only thing he’s lacking is genuine support it’s only a matter of time until they demand more money and turn on him, money cannot buy eternal happiness.

Grimmer

Reer guri
If Farmaajo wins, He will most likely comeback weaker. He will have an opposition Prime Minister and speaker of the house. The parliament is also opposition.

We can move on democratically and force him to create a Benadir State and reach a settlement with Somaliland.

After this, he won't be able to run! He will also be forced to do one-man-one-vote and that will pave the way for the majority to vote for another president considering he can't run past one term

THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANOTHER CIVIL WAR IF YOU PREFERED CANDIDATE DOES NOT WIN!!
Sounds like a good answer, let the cards play. Solve things through politics instead of violence otherwise that cycle of violence will never stop.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
If he win anigo qaban ban Facebook live so gaala farmaajo have no chance this man is the new shareef in town

Where was Badbaado Qaran when Buffalo cheese stayed on the kursi for an extra year.

Dude only reason why badbado qaran didnt remove the cheese by force is because of prime minister rooble cooling thinks down and beesha lixaad . Farmajos investments and familly are outside of Somalia he doesnt have nothing to loose , where as badbado qaran have something to loose . we all know what happend to his tick tock army in one night when he tried that silly 2 year extension. If he loses there will be a semi peace or a long term peace depend on if his Qatari funders loose the rest of their candidates . If he wins there will be a balkanization and tribes taking on different ethnic identity as it should be .

Dude only reason why badbado qaran didnt remove the cheese by force is because of prime minister rooble cooling thinks down and beesha lixaad . Farmajos investments and familly are outside of Somalia he doesnt have nothing to loose , where as badbado qaran have something to loose . we all know what happend to his tick tock army in one night when he tried that silly 2 year extension. If he loses there will be a semi peace or a long term peace depend on if his Qatari funders loose the rest of their candidates . If he wins there will be a balkanization and tribes taking on different ethnic identity as it should be .
Nobody believes they aren't Somali tf

Trending

Latest posts