What would you do? (90 day fiancé edition)

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Well it is well researched that sons of nurturing men turn out to be gay. The gene skipped a generation. The half male hormones left in the father, helped the father to fight homosexuality. The baby will inherit 100% gay no man hormones. The cards or odds are stacked against the poor thang
@Basra interesting theory. I’m not convinced

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Do these guys get the urge of putting their dicc in a blender after smashing these gruesome tings?

How do they feel selling their souls for basaboor? :cosbyhmm:
I don’t even think he’s getting basaboor. She moved to Ethiopia. He genuinely wants this :shookgabre:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
She looks like the female version of that one dude from hunchback of notre dame :mjlol:
5c9117598820f5.25164681.350.57.jpg

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
One doesn't leave their country for petty reasons but fucking an cadaan landwhale for a green card is.... :farmajoyaab:
I'm not knockin their hussle. Let them do their thing. It's still safer and less traumatic than tahriib.

I'm just wondering if these thoughts cross their minds

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I noticed in 90 day fiance couples its always the couple from America that is the toxic one in the relationship. :dwill:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I’ve been watching 90 day fiancé from day one and with all it’s craziness I don’t think a single scene has been as jaw-dropping for me as this

The part where she kicks him and the baby out the car and the driver is like:gucciwhat:

Question:
Would you be ok with your fresh newborn being walked home on these polluted streets while you got a ride home :farmajoyaab: and peep how she tells him to get out and he says yes:stressed: I don’t know if he’d have responded the same way if she was Ethiopian
90 days Fiasco, iga dheh
The whole show is cringeworthy , do you remember Ed and Rose, I was sympathising for him not only because of his physical appearance which is a health condition but people below the comments resorting to derogatory nickname and horrible remarks , then I realised what bad character he was after watching few episodes , I did tried keeping a straight face throughout the entire saga even when Ed was wearing a Kimono applying mayo on his hair , or the fact he was too afraid of showering inside a Filipino bathroom ,but I felt even sorry for Rose for sticking with him for too long she had been through something horrendous and unbearable , I'm glad she has exposed his true nature.

But then again after watching many characters, I don't believe I'm saying this, Ed and Rose their brief relationship seemed healthier than Jorge and Anfisa holy shit those two were as toxic as a nuclear power plant.

As for Biniyam and Ariela , we'll have to see the outcome , it doesn't look good at all, got to admit the guy has patience and resilience and very mature than Ariela , it was funny the previous taxi driver had that look "skeptical" all written on him , even this driver raised his eyebrows when she said he's walking , who in the right mind would would say that, his being reasonable
but how long will the Amhara man keep up it with it.
Like you said if she was Ethiopian he would have said something like
"Anji Zimbalej Qushashe" and she would have replied back "Ishi" .

Kkkkll

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I hope Geeljires never participate in such degenerate show for a quick sponsor , it would be very weird imagine Bilal from Mogadishu or Farxaan from Hargeisa being on the show marrying Angela or Danielle.
They will go through immense torture like Nigerian Michael , Tunisian Mohamed went through.

I can't wrap that around my head .

:mugshotman::ileycry::faysalwtf::silanyolaugh:

If I was a local farax and got to be on the show, I will bag a fine Cadaan chick abroad (doable if you have game) and make her run errands for me at my Guri in Somalia saying shit like "too bad the White American men, can't handle their women" and "They are not good in bed in America, so she came to me" or "I think she wanted a real man"

Can you imagine the heat I would get as well as the immeasurable respect/legend status worldwide.

:chrisfreshhah:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
90 days Fiasco, iga dheh
The whole show is cringeworthy , do you remember Ed and Rose, I was sympathising for him not only because of his physical appearance which is a health condition but people below the comments resorting to derogatory nickname and horrible remarks , then I realised what bad character he was after watching few episodes , I did tried keeping a straight face throughout the entire saga even when Ed was wearing a Kimono applying mayo on his hair , or the fact he was too afraid of showering inside a Filipino bathroom ,but I felt even sorry for Rose for sticking with him for too long she had been through something horrendous and unbearable , I'm glad she has exposed his true nature.

But then again after watching many characters, I don't believe I'm saying this, Ed and Rose their brief relationship seemed healthier than Jorge and Anfisa holy shit those two were as toxic as a nuclear power plant.

As for Biniyam and Ariela , we'll have to see the outcome , it doesn't look good at all, got to admit the guy has patience and resilience and very mature than Ariela , it was funny the previous taxi driver had that look "skeptical" all written on him , even this driver raised his eyebrows when she said he's walking , who in the right mind would would say that, his being reasonable
but how long will the Amhara man keep up it with it.
Like you said if she was Ethiopian he would have said something like
"Anji Zimbalej Qushashe" and she would have replied back "Ishi" .

Kkkkll
Ed is a whole other story :reallymaury: no sane person goes on this show lol

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
If I was a local farax and got to be on the show, I will bag a fine Cadaan chick abroad (doable if you have game) and make her run errands for me at my Guri in Somalia saying shit like "too bad the White American men, can't handle their women" and "They are not good in bed in America, so she came to me" or "I think she wanted a real man"

Can you imagine the heat I would get as well as the immeasurable respect/legend status worldwide.

:chrisfreshhah:
If only it was that simple lol. You’re either hated or reaaaally hated if you go on this show

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I wouldn't have stepped out the car. I wouldn't have let her walk either. Nobody is walking.

I'm too stubborn

Habeshi guy is too miskiin.

Trending

Latest posts