What would you do? (90 day fiancé edition)

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
I’ve been watching 90 day fiancé from day one and with all it’s craziness I don’t think a single scene has been as jaw-dropping for me as this

The part where she kicks him and the baby out the car and the driver is like:gucciwhat:

Question:
Would you be ok with your fresh newborn being walked home on these polluted streets while you got a ride home :farmajoyaab: and peep how she tells him to get out and he says yes:stressed: I don’t know if he’d have responded the same way if she was Ethiopian

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I’ve been watching 90 day fiancé from day one and with all it’s craziness I don’t think a single scene has been as jaw-dropping for me as this

The part where she kicks him and the baby out the car and the driver is like:gucciwhat:

Question:
Would you be ok with your fresh newborn being walked home on these polluted streets while you got a ride home :farmajoyaab: and peep how she tells him to get out and he says yes:stressed: I don’t know if he’d have responded the same way if she was Ethiopian

S(He) who controls the purse strings has the power.

Alx no Abdi is on this program. And I hope it stays that way.

Cartman

reformed
If the Camera’s weren’t rolling that ride would’ve been longer and have a double meaning. She don’t take her nigga seriously :hemad:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Question:

it is because the man is deficient of manliness. If the man is more nurturing than the woman, there is a problem. The baby is gay.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How does that make the baby gay :jcoleno: don’t put that out in the universe

Well it is well researched that sons of nurturing men turn out to be gay. The gene skipped a generation. The half male hormones left in the father, helped the father to fight homosexuality. The baby will inherit 100% gay no man hormones. The cards or odds are stacked against the poor thang

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Do these guys get the urge of putting their dicc in a blender after smashing these gruesome tings?

How do they feel selling their souls for basaboor? :cosbyhmm:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Do these guys get the urge of putting their dicc in a blender after smashing these gruesome tings?

How do they feel selling their souls for basaboor? :cosbyhmm:
One doesn't leave their country for petty reasons but fucking an cadaan landwhale for a green card is.... :farmajoyaab:

Trending