What would you change about Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr.Stone

Butthurt is you deranged imbeciles who are preoccupied with believers 24/7.

You will suffer in dunya and akirah insha'allah :denzelnigga:

lol okay DJ MC-butthurt, preoccupied kulaha more like you read a post here and there on this thread and got in your feelings and took it serious, now i recommend tampax as a good brand of tampon for your bleeding you emotional silly goat fucker. :umad:

@Sa'azana Disposing of religion, displacing Somalis to "lands they aren't from" and abolishing tribe will only dispossess Somalis of what they are and allow foreigners to flock in and go commando on lido beach. Your dream sounds like hell to me. It also sounds like a blatant war on ethnic Somalis - genocide.

And that is precisely what is needed. Somali culture is one of the most dysfunctional, primitive cultures in the world today. Most cultures at least have some redeeming traits, unfortunately ours doesn't. What we need is not incremental changes in our culture but a wholesale one, one that can flourish in the 21 century.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
And that is precisely what is needed. Somali culture is one of the most dysfunctional, primitive cultures in the world today. Most cultures at least have some redeeming traits, unfortunately ours doesn't. What we need is not incremental changes in our culture but a wholesale one, one that can flourish in the 21 century.

:jgjrrmx: No redeeming traits, huh? Since you won't see a wholesale change in Somali culture. :weirdo: Why don't you join some other group since you're such a despondent individual?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Honestly I thought hard about this. There is just so much. If I had to only change one thing though?

Make incitement to violence and clan propaganda a punishable crime. At the moment critiquing any of the 'governments' can put you in gaal-shire indefinitely but calling for 'war' on civilians and stirring up hostilities in an otherwise tense environment seems to be a-ok.

Also increased regulations on private businesses, it's like the Wild West.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Regulations would kill da economy we need errythin hands off for a generation or two but get niggas jobs tho only reason niggas fightin is cuz dey aint got nothin else to do but chew qat wait at dahabshil and fadhikudirir

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Regulations would kill da economy we need errythin hands off for a generation or two but get niggas jobs tho only reason niggas fightin is cuz dey aint got nothin else to do but chew qat wait at dahabshil and fadhikudirir

It's for health and safety and frankly aesthetic purposes. Businesses should benefit the community. Not the other way around.

If somalis were serious though they would make their 'deegans' attractive to outsiders to invest. Their 'niggas' could then have a pay check in their hometown instead of going to a bigger city to get some shit job.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Health and safety overrated u think china became a economic powerhouse cuz dey got a minimum wage and safe work practices you gotta let a developin economy some leeway for a few decades till dey can afford regulations or else dey is gonna be dead in da water. Redtape and corruption killin african economies takin niggas years to open small shops Only regulations dey need is antitrust laws to keep dem competitive and keepin foreigners from controllin stakes in key sectors for a min

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Bahal why are you always against me?

:angryman:

You're like my grade 8 teacher who use to nitpick all my work. Are you Ms. Douglas?

coolio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts