What would you change about Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

If you had the power to change several things about Somalia/Somaliland/Puntland/Jubbaland what would it be?

Puntland-- Build high end hotels, shops and more restaurants, more schools and universities.
Somalia (xamar)-- I would let a dictator run Somalia, to be honest that's the only way they would learn. They had freedom for the past 25 years and nothing has changed. I would want an educated dictator who has a vision to build Somalia from the ground. I want him to lead with an iron fist.
Somaliland-- more schools, high end shopping centers, 5 star hotels, restaurants with accurate names and spellings(lol). I would also would like them to stop being racist to the minorities epically madhibans, Somaliland is by far the most racist when it comes to Madhibans.
Jubbaland-- build more schools, hotels, hospitals.

I would begin a propaganda campaign that effects every aspect of somali media. The sole purpose of this propaganda campaign would be to create a new social fabric for somali society and this social fabric would be anti qabyaalad. It would also empower the minority Somalis such as gabooye/tumal/madhibaan etc...

Somalia (xamar)-- I would let a dictator run Somalia, to be honest that's the only way they would learn. They had freedom for the past 25 years and nothing has changed. I would want an educated dictator who has a vision to build Somalia from the ground. I want him to lead with an iron fist.

And how long has Punaniland been around and what exactly does it have to show for its progress? Your "nation" is still largely dependent on handouts/foreign aid, and is riddled with piracy, crime, corruption, starvation, unemployment, etc. and you have the gall to shit on people who have no say in their political realities and have a corrupt and political elite that have not only been forced upon them but continue to fail them and line their own pockets with the money that was meant to build their respective regions. The fact Jubbaland has made much more progress in just 4 years than your people have in the past 10 years should speak for itself. Last I remember, dhabayacos were putting all of their eggs in the oil pipe-dream. What happened? Did it finally become apparent to you people that your nation is really nothing more than a barren wasteland? :chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
And how long has Punaniland been around and what exactly does it have to show for its progress? Your "nation" is still largely dependent on handouts/foreign aid, and is riddled with piracy, crime, corruption, starvation, unemployment, etc. and you have the gall to shit on people who have no say in their political realities and have a corrupt and political elite that have not only been forced upon them but continue to fail them and line their own pockets with the money that was meant to build their respective regions. The fact Jubbaland has made much more progress in just 4 years than your people have in the past 10 years should speak for itself. Last I remember, dhabayacos were putting all of their eggs in the oil pipe-dream. What happened? Did it finally become apparent to you people that your nation is really nothing more than a barren wasteland? :chrisfreshhah:
:drakelaugh:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Eradicate clanism, eradicate Islam in the region, force movements between clans across each other's lands (bring several Woqooyi Galbeed & Togdheer Isaaqs to the Benadir, various Hawiyes to Awdal etc.), abolish any notion of "federalism" and states such as "Jubland", "Somaliland", "Puntland". Democratize and secularize the f*ck out of the nation, promote secular humanist values and non-religion (atheism~agnosticism), grant minorities their rights, issue propaganda to curb xenophobia, crack down hard on corruption (death penalty for officials found guilty of corruption). Oh, and leave the fucking Arab League.

All of this is in some fantasy land where I'd have utter power over the state, of course, lol. I imagine most sane Somalis would agree with many of these points except for the religion one.. Apologies, but I am not favorable toward Islam. If you are, that's you're business.

Last edited:
Eradicate clanism, eradicate Islam in the region, force movements between clans across each other's lands (bring several Woqooyi Galbeed & Togdheer Isaaqs to the Benadir, various Hawiyes to Awdal etc.), abolish any notion of "federalism" and states such as "Jubland", "Somaliland", "Puntland". Democratize and secularize the f*ck out of the nation, promote secular humanist values and non-religion (atheism~agnosticism), grant minorities their rights, issue propaganda to curb xenophobia, crack down hard on corruption (death penalty for officials found guilty of corruption). Oh, and leave the fucking Arab League.

All of this is in some fantasy land where I'd have utter power over the state, of course, lol. I imagine most sane Somalis would agree with many of these points except for the religion one.. Apologies, but I am not favorable toward Islam. If you are, that's you're business.
In your dreams hombre.
:mybusiness:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
In your dreams hombre.

Yeah, that's what I said "in some fantasy/dream land". You're very astute, sir... I can't see what I wrote happening but it is what Somalia needs if it is to ever become a respectable nation that can remotely compete with the likes of Japan, South Korea, the US et al.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Sa'azana Disposing of religion, displacing Somalis to "lands they aren't from" and abolishing tribe will only dispossess Somalis of what they are and allow foreigners to flock in and go commando on lido beach. Your dream sounds like hell to me. It also sounds like a blatant war on ethnic Somalis - genocide.

Last edited:

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
most the ideas above are retarded, somalis should embrace their clans but in a way that differnt regions have rivaily in sport, not by guns, second you cannont supprese clans but cloud them with ethnic somali nantionalism - minoriitys will be scrapegoated to get all ethnic somalis to unite, bantus arabs and ethiopians should be seen as enimies and that both the afrsom and terroirst groups are unsomali and are killing our people

J

Jeffo

krflMLY.png

@Somali_Tycoon @miski @Duchess

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
get rid of superstition, get rid of religion, get rid of qabiil, get rid of geeljires, get rid of ajanabis, get rid of elders, get rid of conservatism etc.

Hafez

VIP
We will take over Somalia bi'ithnillah. You may of taken down the rule of my kinsmen from Oman from the tribes of banu Bakr, Azd and Kinanah but don't forget that their descendants are still with us. Even the other cadcads (Persians, Indians, etc) recognise our dominance.

Obviously we won't harm or enslave other Muslims as they are our brothers. We think that it's in everyone's best interest that we take over (without any violence).
:rejoice:

My Dad said it's happening soon in sha Allah. The region shall be conquered and I shall be made it's new Amir.
pYY4Bvb.gif

We will take over Somalia bi'ithnillah. You may of taken down the rule of my kinsmen from Oman from the tribes of banu Bakr, Azd and Kinanah but don't forget that their descendants are still with us. Even the other cadcads (Persians, Indians, etc) recognise our dominance.

Obviously we won't harm or enslave other Muslims as they are our brothers. We think that it's in everyone's best interest that we take over (without any violence).
:rejoice:

My Dad said it's happening soon in sha Allah. The region shall be conquered and I shall be made it's new Amir.
pYY4Bvb.gif

First get a few cadcad gypsies into mugdisho's political circles.

Why would we want to join a political circle that we are trying to slyly overthrow? You're not very bright are you my friend?

Just Accept you're a minority. These delusions of grandeur won't change the reality on the ground.
An ethnic cleansing would be done with in weeks if what you dream about was even suspected to be a credible cadcad conspiracy being prepared for fruition.

Dreaming is good but it should be kept in ones head like all other fairytales are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending