What would you be like if you weren't muslim?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I imagine it to not be as glamorous and magical as netflix makes it.
London has some stunning nightclubs in central and I have the height weight and face to enter for free so i would probably be clubbing it up every weekend till I reach my midlife crisis with a single child I can just envision it

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
London has some stunning nightclubs in central and I have the height weight and face to enter for free so i would probably be clubbing it up every weekend till I reach my midlife crisis with a single child I can just envision it
So is clubbing just dancing and drinking?

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Keep your mouth shut, boy you won't do shit you're a made keyboard warrior.
You call me keyboard warrior yet u have been here for a month and have over 2,000 post. That is more than my old and new account together and they both have a collected time span of over 10 months. :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol:. Akhi I ain't no loser but wallahi I know u are. Same mother fucker that was defending having sex with kids. Ya raab, fix up walaal and do something with your life. Maybe re evaluate your ethical code along they way as well.

You call me keyboard warrior yet u have been here for a month and have over 2,000 post. That is more than my old and new account together and they both have a collected time span of over 10 months. :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol:. Akhi I ain't no loser but wallahi I know u are. Same mother fucker that was defending having sex with kids. Ya raab, fix up walaal and do something with your life. Maybe re evaluate your ethical code along they way as well.
:mjlol:
You always bring up posts, are you jealous or something?

First of all, I am not a westernized cuck like you who booty-clap for what the white man says is right and wrong.
iu

I will defend him because you're an over-exaggerating cucklord who's a aswell.

Don't quote me again walal, everytime you speak to me I feel so much disgust.
:russ:

I would be a scammer. Also I'll have sex with multiple cute girls if I wasn't Muslim. I'll be living my life to the fullest doing multiple haram things lmaooooo

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
:mjlol:
You always bring up posts, are you jealous or something?

First of all, I am not a westernized cuck like you who booty-clap for what the white man says is right and wrong.
iu

I will defend him because you're an over-exaggerating cucklord who's a aswell.

Don't quote me again walal, everytime you speak to me I feel so much disgust.
:russ:
Y a raab when did I defend the white man making up shit now yeah ok pedo:deadpeter::deadosama::dead1::deadmanny: