What would y’all do if Farmaajo won the Election

What would y’all do? Would y’all be mad... sad? Or happy?

3D91774D-4711-47FE-A1B2-2A197E396C52.png

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Bruh for a while but farmaajo supporters are gonna say I have no opinion and I am a dog

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Erm I mean what do you expect us to “do” I’m confused :childplease: carry on with life as usual tf
people acting like they’d expect us to rant in a rampage, burn out clothes, protest and then finally sit down with shaax :damn:

nah nigga i’m just going to go on with my life like any other day in quarantine since march 2020 :noneck:

if he wins he wins if not then it’s not. everything is written by allah swt‘s plan. no need to get in a panic :ileycry:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I would welcome another term for nabad iyo nolol. I believe these men and women have a great vision for the nation as they focus on the big picture. Good luck to ur favorite candidate tho, we all must have the best intention for the whole country and must believe that we will get over this obstacle :)

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
Nothing, I can be mad and sad about it. But that wont change the reality. Anyways who ever Allah decreed to be the next President will be President, even if that is farmajo. Maxaa depressionka lays'kaga ridi.

Hike up mount everest, jump from the top and hang myself on my way to the ground.
I would welcome another term for nabad iyo nolol. I believe these men and women have a great vision for the nation as they focus on the big picture. Good luck to ur favorite candidate tho, we all must have the best intention for the whole country and must believe that we will get over this obstacle :)
He did win
I will be clipping this thread just in case Farmaajo wins I’ll remember this thread...

Trending