What Would Happen If reer Badhan Iyo reer Sool Left Puntland?

Easy Answer nothing wallahi. These folks are a burden to Puntland and bring nothing of Value. They have shamelessly become political s sleeping with Isaaq one night and Majeerteen the second night. They bring no major taxes to Puntland no major investments. It would actually beatifit Puntland if they left. They are occupying seats Real Puntlanders like Leelkase iyo Ortable should be seating on. Let’s move on we’re not here to save Hartinimo on Majeerteen backs. Those are my two cents and ever Majeerteen feels the same way. Bye es go in Hargeysa party is over.

that stupid Speaker was impeached in Legal process no clan has power over the decision of Parliament or we have no fucking Dawlada. So are we going to bend to please folks for clan reason and over step legal Dawlada process? Wa maya!

Last edited:
If anyone knows what taxes or value they bring to the table speak up. We have shed too much blood correcting their selfish mistakes past 20 years. What city or tuulo can Somaliland hold for a single day a town or city that belongs to Majeerteen. But we are here fighting iidoors we don’t border for towns and cities Warsangle iyo Dhilbante have handed over themselves f*ck this shit!

Your weakest links will always be used against you, it’s best you get rid off them yourself. Warsangle iyo Dhilbante have always backstapped Majeerteen when given the chance such people are best isolate in a corner. Even fat blackie Madobe has backstapped us and we delivered him Jubbaland. Most Daroods are piece of shits that live on sucking Majeerteen blood. Time to cut off supple and restore the order to line up behind Majeerteen or f*ck off. That’s always been our policy and recent changes have messed up that order. No single Darod clan can stand tall and proud without Majeerteen support or backing all dam laangaabs they need to see it to believe it.

Tukraq

VIP
We could easily keep both if we played our cards smart and known what the field was like it’s pretty straight forward, money talks and you have to outbid for them this was what the SL vs PL situation was all about who can outbid, now it seems that SL and reer @Samaalism are out of the question for sool and makahir since there money has been drying up(leader to busy stealing land from his people) and the hotel fiasco alienating there only ally in the region, you would think puntland was in the clear but now it’s basically now puntland and the fgs in this bidding war and it seems like it depends on who’s willing to out bid for there reer Abti between deni and farmaajo, although Deni has gotten off to the wrong foot recently and needs to fix up and address in house orders, as for what’s at stake we would be losing significant possible land we could of had smh

What about you @Samaalism since you support Somaliweyn (as I understand it you’re not a secessionist). SSC as their own federal state?
That’s an absolutly ridiculous idea. Infact it’s hilarious. Degmada buuhodle ee ka tirsan gobolka togdheer is now a gobol called cayn? Sanaag which is a majority isaaq gobol both degmo and population wise is ganna be told which gobol it’s ganna unite with and what gobol it cant unite with? It’s a nonsense thought. HJ HY and Dhulbahante all live in sool sanaag and togdheer. Those 3 gobols are inseparable. They were originally 1 gobol before 18ka gobols got made.

I dunno why people feel sorry for darood and would entertain the idea of a unconstitutional maamul. Why can’t they be minority in a gobol like other clans are?

Tukraq

VIP
That’s an absolutly ridiculous idea. Infact it’s hilarious. Degmada buuhodle ee ka tirsan gobolka togdheer is now a gobol called cayn? Sanaag which is a majority isaaq gobol both degmo and population wise is ganna be told which gobol it’s ganna unite with and what gobol it cant unite with? It’s a nonsense thought. HJ HY and Dhulbahante all live in sool sanaag and togdheer. Those 3 gobols are inseparable. They were originally 1 gobol before 18ka gobols got made.

I dunno why people feel sorry for darood and would entertain the idea of a unconstitutional maamul. Why can’t they be minority in a gobol like other clans are?
if mudug split so will sanaag, get that gobol mindset outta here this isn't kancan times there no concept of gobol anymore just federal states now talk from federal state terms these states encompass all they can control and as I've already told you before theres no constitution I don't know why you keep bring that up lol, (this is post burbur were a different country and a new government)

if mudug split so will sanaag, get that gobol mindset outta here this isn't kancan times there no concept of gobol anymore just federal states now talk from federal state terms these states encompass all they can control and as I've already told you before theres no constitution I don't know why you keep bring that up lol, (this is post burbur were a different country and a new government)
Who split mudug. It’s part of galmudug according to the dastuur of somalia. The tribal militia will be removed when dowladnimo reaches there. You think somalia is makhayad darood uu furaan. Things will go by the dastuur hada xooglaysu sheeganayo you will get karbashed. Forget sool sanaag iyo togdheer which is a class a unshakable maamul. Jubaland is an unstable maamul. It does not have the majority of the pop of its gobols on board. Middle juba will join its brothers konfuur galbeed and gedo and juba hoose will have no choice but to join there nearest maamul which will be konfuur galbeed.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Who split mudug. It’s part of galmudug according to the dastuur of somalia. The tribal militia will be removed when dowladnimo reaches there. You think somalia is makhayad darood uu furaan. Things will go by the dastuur hada xooglaysu sheeganayo you will get karbashed. Forget sool sanaag iyo togdheer which is a class a unshakable maamul. Jubaland is an unstable maamul. It does not have the majority of the pop of its gobols on board. Middle juba will join its brothers konfuur galbeed and gedo and juba hoose will have no choice but to join there nearest maamul which will be konfuur galbeed.
In every one of your posts since you registered last week, you have been crying about Darood. Give it a rest.

Tukraq

VIP
like I said there is no dastuur in somalia, literally docent exist but should be created by next presidency(we need a constitutional convention), mudug is split between galmudug and puntland, this is a new country built by abdulahi Yusuf based on federal states and federalism not the kancaanka you need to update what your talking about as we literally have a new governement altogether and that concept of gobols no longer exists, we also like I said don't have a dastuur

like I said there is no dastuur in somalia, literally docent exist but should be created by next presidency(we need a constitutional convention), mudug is split between galmudug and puntland, this is a new country built by abdulahi Yusuf based on federal states and federalism not the kancaanka you need to update what your talking about as we literally have a new governement altogether and that concept of gobols no longer exists, we also like I said don't have a dastuur
That’s cool every subclan will get a maamul. About 200 maamuls

Its not about qabil but its because they are unionists, who have always supported Somaliweyn. I think its the FG duty to create a state for them. Ideally it would be as you described but the other gobol you mentioned is secessionist.

Trending