OPINION What would Deni's policy be towards Jubaland

I really don't like to get into the inner differences of ogaden but every ogaden farmajo lover i have come across has been cawlyahan, and a lot of them. it's weird how they buy into the whole darod bullshit. as long as madobe remains in kismayo idc. I trust him to always defend ogaden interest more than anyone else, but seraar is not bad either as long as the dumb cawlyahan ugases like ina qorane who supported farmajo don't get in his ear.

Those Dhabodhilifs are not even real Ogaden so don’t bother, they are a small minority found online who support Farmaajo. Qorane is not even a real Ugaas he’s some fake phony.

Those Dhabodhilifs are not even real Ogaden so don’t bother, they are a small minority found online who support Farmaajo. Qorane is not even a real Ugaas he’s some fake phony.
I never met rer abdille, makhil or tolomoge farmajo supporter, but i have seen plenty cawlyahans and some jahurs. it's very sad they share blood with me.

World

VIP
MZ will not get another 4 years ill tell you that right now. Cawlyahan will get the presidency and it will almost definitely be Seeraar if his alleged health issues dont cause him problems.
I never understood why ogaden can’t share power with marehan? You want them to be strong supporters of jubbaland whilst sharing presidency between ogaden sub clans? Lol. They have the same if not larger population.

I never understood why ogaden can’t share power with marehan? You want them to be strong supporters of jubbaland whilst sharing presidency between ogaden sub clans? Lol. They have the same if not larger population.
you really don't understand after everything they did the last 5 years?

as a dhulbahante you should be more concerned about LA. seriously you guys are embarrassing yourselves taking sides between ogaden and marehan.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
If you cant understand and have not been paying attention than keep it that way 👌

World

VIP
you really don't understand after everything they did the last 5 years?

as a dhulbahante you should be more concerned about LA. seriously you guys are embarrassing yourselves taking sides between ogaden and marehan.
I don’t take sides I am just looking at it objectively. You keep talking about farmaajo being a dictator yet ahmed madoobe has been president for 9 years. So why you talking about last 5 years? It’s not hard, just give them presidency and your problems would be solved. If you had any interest in properly integrating them, perhaps middle jubba would be free today.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Thats our affairs,Cali dhuux used to stick his nose in our affairs and you know how it ended-Nagu kala kaxee meeja.

I don’t take sides I am just looking at it objectively. You keep talking about farmaajo being a dictator yet ahmed madoobe has been president for 9 years. So why you talking about last 5 years? It’s not hard, just give them presidency and your problems would be solved. If you had any interest in properly integrating them, perhaps middle jubba would be free today.
you are not taking sides but you want them to have the presidency? kkkk let me tell you something, we ain't gonna reward them after they tried to use the power of the Somali government to usurp us. Now it is obvious farmaajo is leaving, we will be coming for Gedo and you are talking about giving them madaxwayne. they will be lucky to live in gedo in peace in the next 4 years. this is between ogaden and marehan, i would advise you to stay out of it, but if you decide to join them, it will not make a difference to us. soo raac inoo wada kaalaya waxaad ka heshaan qaata. let me leave you with the somali maahmaah

"dakhsi uruuryoo haan bujin waa".

:ftw9nwa:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I never met rer abdille, makhil or tolomoge farmajo supporter, but i have seen plenty cawlyahans and some jahurs. it's very sad they share blood with me.
There are plenty of videos of people supporting Farmajo in Godey, Jigjiga, Bosasso, Galkacyo etc

The sole aim of these propaganda pieces is to get you to hate your brother. The fact remains Oomaar is banned by the Cawlyahan of Jubbaland and Seeraar whos not from the primary Cawlyahan subclan was the one held up in 2018 and again today.
You both are untrustworthy and dont believe in the state. If you get the presidency you will try and destroy it because deep down you believe in MOD and Xamar.

look at our rhetoric, “Federalism is your freedom your region is your refuge”. Then look at theirs “Kismayo is Sade, Giirgiir and Hawiye are majority give it to them, no more states”. We will suppress traitors by any means.

MZ will not get another 4 years ill tell you that right now. Cawlyahan will get the presidency and it will almost definitely be Seeraar if his alleged health issues dont cause him problems.

I may be biased because I am reer waamo Mohamed Zubeer (Reer Ugaas Magan)

but cawlyahan cannot lead jubaland or Absame yet, its MZ to first cleanse it and clean it and build it, adly the dirty jobs are always done by MZ since eons

1) first day we sat foot in kismayo 44 Absame guys died, 39 were reer cabdulle AUN -first day we re took Kismayo

2) 6-7 thousand Absame soldiers died from doobley to kismayo, vast majority was reer cabdule - AUN all 905 of the lads that died in jubaland are them and 90% of the lads that died fighting canfaar and oromo right now are reer Nogob and wardeer lads,

3) average cawlyahan is a farmajo supporter or are not aware of waamo poltics as they are too busy puhsing boran or are keeping oromo at bay in afdheer region. oromia border

4) madoobe needs to go as he did his job but has not created a what we wanted, leaving legacy for our children, he has not cleansed the al-kabab and loves somalinimo and daroodnimo which does not serve much, he has to go and we need a educated reer waamo who knows the dynaimcs and will bring back the kingship we used to be in the land insha Allah

5) one day alone madoobe signed 600 reer ugaas magan lads from qoraxey, the bulk of the soldiers are reer cabdulle, it means nothing if the OG leader will look after Kuumade interest first. but just pointing out who is willing to die for the land

considering the death toll are most reer cabdulle, it does not mean i do not support other Absame becoming president, i would support a very strong Ogaden like macalin Muxammed AUN but sadly the average cawlyahan doe snot care anything out side of cawlyahan

i am happy to see a can or a maqabul, these tend to be more reer waamo proper, know the history if they are from the region and have united with MZ

4) we need to stop having galti in charge, no offense but these brothers do not understand the dynamics or the history of waamo and thus do not know the ins and outs

its like a British dude running Canada, or Australia or America, same anglo saxon stock but sadly will not know deep history or dynamics of the areas

if we can get an cawlyahan who will make Absame great again and place us Kuumade first and bring back bardeere and all cawlyahan lands and clean alkabab i will support it him

but i also must request his wife and mum side must be also Kuumade, i noticed when we sualy have shishye mother or wife we tend to be somalinimo first, no thanks

if serar can be surrounded by us advised by anti farmajo Kuumade who will advise him to put us first and Jubaland first, he can lead us but i also want to make sure reer cabdulle boys or another other Kuumade lad doe snot die for nought

Last edited:
but most cawlyahan do not have a clue about waamo or are like farax macalim, why should we sacrifice reer cabdulle lads who will be majority of the fighters/death to be lead by a man who will not look after their interest

i remember when cawlyahan asked madoobe to free buale and bardere, he said give me 5000 cawlyahn lads, they refused and sad let MZ do the fighting , he replied it does not work like that

in Ogadeniya we have an 1 reer Ugas Magan, 2 maqabul, 3 reer amadin, 1 cali yusuf, 1 bah gerri, 1 cabdall and 1 cawlyahan and now a jahuur as president, all have looked after our peoples interest except cagjar who has been wishy washy and loves somalinimo no matetr how bad our situation it was us first,

i would rather have a reer wamao asli to lead who knows the clan dynamics

so as a reer cabdulle 90% of the lads who will die are mine, i am willing to sacrifice if we get a Sultan Abdirahman Mursal type if he will unite us and make us first among equals,

but numbers do not lie and thus why we should make sure next one has our interest at heart regadless of which Kuumade sub clan,

as the guy has roots in the land, i know our galti cousins are more warlike because they have 50 million oromo and 100 million habashi to battle and many other somalis who hate us

i am happy for the leadership to rotate and we share it amongst ourselves like we do in Ogadeniya but first lets get a ruthless leader who will clean alkabab and bring back our glory days insha Allah

@Removed your ideas are noble Ugaas but calwyahan has not done much in the region since sultan abdirahman mursal and betrayed us in the 1990s

so why should 90% of the lads who will die who are reer cabdulle follow a group who have not been tested?

if cawlyahan can match soldier for soldier with me, i am good, so atleats he feels as much pain as me when we go to war , instead of shipping reer cabdulle sons to their death

sorry brother @Removed but only the ones willing to die will lead, if Cawlyahan are willing to die for the cause of the family/ Absame Nation, then welcome

when said barre flooded bardeere to hurt cawlyahan in 1982, Sultan Cali Sonkor said to the families go back, we will fight, even if MZ has to fight, we will never allow an inch of land of kuumade to be stolen, we did in the mid 1980s till we over threw the communist dictator

the people you want are leaderless and do not want to sacrifice their sons, so why should my sons die for nought? until he promises to look after all Kumade interest, i will not sacrifice our long tall neck sons

sorry brothers,

Marehan and cawlihan need to make an alliance to take over jubbaland.

getting desperate now are we? looks like you are just rooting for another Bahale son

just remember MZ and Cawlyahan are both Baahale Muuse with a Taanado mother

AUN to our ancestors

twins GIF by Soul Train

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
but most cawlyahan do not have a clue about waamo or are like farax macalim, why should we sacrifice reer cabdulle lads who will be majority of the fighters/death to be lead by a man who will not look after their interest

i remember when cawlyahan asked madoobe to free buale and bardere, he said give me 5000 cawlyahn lads, they refused and sad let MZ do the fighting , he replied it does not work like that

in Ogadeniya we have an 1 reer Ugas Magan, 2 maqabul, 3 reer amadin, 1 cali yusuf, 1 bah gerri, 1 cabdall and 1 cawlyahan and now a jahuur as president, all have looked after our peoples interest except cagjar who has been wishy washy and loves somalinimo no matetr how bad our situation it was us first,

i would rather have a reer wamao asli to lead who knows the clan dynamics

so as a reer cabdulle 90% of the lads who will die are mine, i am willing to sacrifice if we get a Sultan Abdirahman Mursal type if he will unite us and make us first among equals,

but numbers do not lie and thus why we should make sure next one has our interest at heart regadless of which Kuumade sub clan,

as the guy has roots in the land, i know our galti cousins are more warlike because they have 50 million oromo and 100 million habashi to battle and many other somalis who hate us

i am happy for the leadership to rotate and we share it amongst ourselves like we do in Ogadeniya but first lets get a ruthless leader who will clean alkabab and bring back our glory days insha Allah

@Removed your ideas are noble Ugaas but calwyahan has not done much in the region since sultan abdirahman mursal and betrayed us in the 1990s

so why should 90% of the lads who will die who are reer cabdulle follow a group who have not been tested?

if cawlyahan can match soldier for soldier with me, i am good, so atleats he feels as much pain as me when we go to war , instead of shipping reer cabdulle sons to their death

sorry brother @Removed but only the ones willing to die will lead, if Cawlyahan are willing to die for the cause of the family/ Absame Nation, then welcome

when said barre flooded bardeere to hurt cawlyahan in 1982, Sultan Cali Sonkor said to the families go back, we will fight, even if MZ has to fight, we will never allow an inch of land of kuumade to be stolen, we did in the mid 1980s till we over threw the communist dictator

the people you want are leaderless and do not want to sacrifice their sons, so why should my sons die for nought? until he promises to look after all Kumade interest, i will not sacrifice our long tall neck sons

sorry brothers,
If you say they betrayed us in the 90s why do you not say Iley betrayed us in the 2000s or Cagjar now?

Many Cawlyahan have joined the ranks after establishing training camps in Dhoobley. They take part in campaigns in Jamaame district under Xasan Ciraaqi. They are not leaderless they have Seeraar and I support Seeraar for the greater cohesion of Jubbaland and Kuumade.

If you say they betrayed us in the 90s why do you not say Iley betrayed us in the 2000s or Cagjar now?

Many Cawlyahan have joined the ranks after establishing training camps in Dhoobley. They take part in campaigns in Jamaame district under Xasan Ciraaqi. They are not leaderless they have Seeraar and I support Seeraar for the greater cohesion of Jubbaland and Kuumade.
That's a great point. I can say as reer abdille that ilay is the worst thing to happen to ogaden. not only did he massacre us, the animosity he left behind between us vs our brothers the jahurs is so bad right now to the point they rather support farmajo out of despise for madoobe because of his subclan.

I agree and for the sake of our people we should liberate all cawlyahan lands insha Allah but will they be willing to join us for the death and blood and not just fun?

Sorry bro, but i will not allow allow just reer cabdulle lads dying in vain when said people like you will say MZ will never rule

you want cawlyahan to rule? let them spare their sons,

the day we recapure kismayo 44 lads died, 39 were reer cabdulle, Amadin, reer amir, adan kheyr, ugas koshin, warfa, malin guure, cali wanaag, other cabdulles, heck even cali nasar and qalaf guleed,

6000 -7000 lads died 905 are reerc abdulle from doobley to ksimayo 3 year war with kabab and moryaans,

where is our reer afgaab and cali and waafato kin? real poltik sxb, he who sheds blood and treasure will rule,

2700 boys died defending shaniley from canfaar 2019-2021, vast majority were Reer Amadin, Maalnguur, Ugaas Koshin, Adan Kheyre and other reer cabdulle from Nogob and Erer, this pains me seeing just our sons from Nogob dying for a ciise/Dir cause,

yet the very dir went barking OG has too many MPs and we should reduce them

caghar should have told them, you want to fight back, let Ciise and others in shaniley bring your sons

yet the very people we defend would say OG has a unholy monopoly in DDS presidency and leadership yet no yar yar wants their sons to do

so why the hell should my sons from Imay, salahaad, Garbo etc die for the cause of others yet not see any benefits?

personally i want a Reer Amadin to lead Jubaland and Ogadeniya next, Reer Amadin have been DDS president 3 times and are like your typical warfa/reer cabdulle in leadership, they always look after Absame interest first , this is why they have lead Absame for last 500 years in almost all regions across the horn

he who bleeds most will lead end of the day,

you want seraar to lead? let him bring 10,000 lads of his who will die, send a reer amadin or a ugaas xirsi or reer amir or a adan kheyre or another cabdulle to his death for his glory will never ever bee allowed insha Allah, 90%of the lads dying are cabdulle bro

let them take the somali prime minister position, we will clean ands fight and die for Jubaland like we have done for the last 400 years

America leads Nato because majority dying are Yankis, not a Slovakian or a

@Oday-yar i respect you bro, but cagjar is sending our reer Nogob cabdulle boys to their death for shishey causes, let mooyale and shaniley people proved soldiers to fight their own battles,

Last edited:
this is what i dont like about cagjar, he barks for somalinimo, gave us less ministers than iley and we deserve and yet wants our lads only to die, only lads from warder and Noogb/erer mostly are dying for non Absame beef,

most lads dying are Makahil and Reer cabdulle and this is grossly unfair, let shaniley people send their own kind to defend their own lands

this is why reer Amadin become DDS president 3 times, he dies more than all of the others

an Absame lads should only die for Absame interest bro

its like saying the English will fight and die but the welsh and Irish and Scottish will lead yet the English will be the majority of causality

if that is the case let the reer Amadin or reer amiir, maalinguur or adan kheyre or warfa , cali nasar, cali wanaag, or ugas koshin , Makaahiil guy lead Jubaland since he is dying 90% of the death count

majority of lads dying in jubaland, shaniley, moyale is sadly mostly cabdulle then makahil, until then let these two lead and share for they die the most whislt cawlyahan make babies and chill. no thanks bro. no red blooded nasab male will allow this for his people

let reer cabdulle and makahil do the dying for now and the cleansing and building, then i am happy to share with all other OG/Absame clans, but this is WW2 type era, Americans died and foguth then allowed likes of Denmark and Norway to lead NATO kkk

insha Allah once we have a peaceful secured Jubaland we will share, let us do the dying for now because only some of us a willing to,

cawlyahan is not coming from afhdeer to fight, but the Amadin from imay, the koshin from garbo, the adan qayr, the reer amir from afmadow, maalinguur, the makahiil from warder , the warfa from qoraxey, the cali yusuf are coming and willing to die

there is a famous joke, cawlyahan once saw some ONLF made of all otgher OG clans except calwyahan cross afdgheer, they stopped them and said waryada are you still fighting ethiopia

cawlyahan is not the same form 100 years ago karbashing ilko yar and the British empire, they have mellowed and became too peaceful,

That's a great point. I can say as reer abdille that ilay is the worst thing to happen to ogaden. not only did he massacre us, the animosity he left behind between us vs our brothers the jahurs is so bad right now to the point they rather support farmajo out of despise for madoobe because of his subclan.

i also want him gone, personally i would want a Nogob person, they are suually two parents who are OG, are not mixed with shishye, thsi is important as he will have reer abdi who will riase him with our ethos and culture and they have strong warrior system due to defending western Oagdneiay for cnetirues

i would want a reer amadin, maalinguur, also they have the least cuqdad for reer warfa or reer cabdulle ruling, they know how to keep OG in line and will smack other shisheye if they messs with OG interest

lets be honest most people do not like reer doonta lagoyey kkk, but amadin seem to be cool people who fight for OG interest

they are principled and will smack the enemy and will bring in fighters willing to die for the Absame cause

ahmed has done his bit, but too old in power, we need a young new face, educated but also warrior spirit to fight todays enemy

he must have the book and sword in both hands, its somalia after all, cursed land

amadin lead DDS very well,

AUN first DDS president sacidi told zinawi to get lost when he was taken n=by helicopter to the oil field and said i want this oil in qoraxey in 1993, first president sacidi said get lost this OG oil will be under ground until this land is free insha Allah , he also created the policy to remove all the somali refugees back to somaliland and somalia so they dont burn DDS, even iley followed this except for cagjar

Dr Mohamoud ugaas gave a lecture on this encounter as he was with the president in the helicopter, available on YouTube

deporting trouble makers away from qoraxey, warde,r jigjig, godey back to somalia

may Allah make the first president of Ogadeniya rest in pace insha Allah and may god reard him with heaven what a nioble nasab man

asli reer udub asli as we call them in waamo, you need someone with reer warfa type mentality to say Absame first, Amadin come close, abrahiim of makahil, ugaas nuur, reer amiir, adan khayere, cali yusuf, cali wanaag, cabdalla etc even cabudwaq do this

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Stop plotting on axmed seat-waa nin nool.
If axmed leaves makahil will lead us-otherwise waan inoo dagaal-Makahiil is only way forward.

Trending

Latest posts