What would a Somali religion look like ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We weren’t naked savages bro we always had one supreme deity alhamdulilah Somalis accepted Islam the concept of Allah and Waaq were compatible for the nomad it made sense for us but our warrior spirit and culture of resistance against foreigners predate Islam no way a stubborn but highly intelligent nomad would accept 3 gods in 1 if anything we’d be like the Mongols clinging on to our ancestors religion till today
We'd be like the rendiile or the waaqist Oromo and you should see the sad state they're in.

Apollo

VIP
We'd be like the rendiile or the waaqist Oromo and you should see the sad state they're in.

The culture and religion of the Rendille is not Cushitic / Old Somali. They copied too much stuff from the Nilotic Samburu.

The Waaq Oromos who live in Southwest Ethiopia have strong Omotic culture.. also, probably not a good fit for Ancient Somalis.

The old school Somali culture is simply lost. No modern relic left.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
The prophet would be Hawiye. His opponents would hail from Darood.
Isaaq would play the role of Hypocrites. When they see the Hawiye Prophet they would praise him, when they go back to their homes they will curse him " uff the wanlaweynian guy annoys us so much"

:lolbron:

:chrisfreshhah: @ following an Ayrab religion. How pathetic and shameless those Somalis from 1400 years ago were for rejecting their own made up religion for the Ayrab's made up religion. Mental slavery. It was the olive skin and the akhi talk and the Ayrab chin stroking that made them get wet. They would not have accepted Islam if Islam was introduced in the Congo.

It would have been a good thing if Somalis kept their own made up religion at least in the museum. What history do they have now? Somali names will also go extinct by next generation because they favour Ayrab ones. None of the kids born after the civil war have Somali names. They will get rid of it like their Waaqist history. No country or people gets rid of their history no matter the circumstances but Somalis will do it for the Ayrabs. No one knows anything about Waaqism, not even the scholars. How is this good? Watch these people start destroying the cave paintings from their ancestors because it's haram and against the Ayrab religion.

:mjlol:

:chrisfreshhah: @ following an Ayrab religion. How pathetic and shameless those Somalis from 1400 years ago were for rejecting their own made up religion for the Ayrab's made up religion. Mental slavery. It was the olive skin and the akhi talk and the Ayrab chin stroking that made them get wet. They would not have accepted Islam if Islam was introduced in the Congo.

It would have been a good thing if Somalis kept their own made up religion at least in the museum. What history do they have now? Somali names will also go extinct by next generation because they favour Ayrab ones. None of the kids born after the civil war have Somali names. They will get rid of it like their Waaqist history. No country or people gets rid of their history no matter the circumstances but Somalis will do it for the Ayrabs. No one knows anything about Waaqism, not even the scholars. How is this good? Watch these people start destroying the cave paintings from their ancestors because it's haram and against the Ayrab religion.

:mjlol:
Are all staffs here sad and pathetic gaal? Weird.

Self hater.

The only self hater is you. You're a slave. You know nothing about your pre-Islamic ancestors because of your Ayrab mental slavery. Somalis existed for many thousands of years. Islam came to Somalia just 1000 years ago. Your clan lineage begins when Islam arrived in Somalia. Slave. No identity. Why did you throw out your history to please the Ayrabs? Why not at least have it in a museum? Because of the mental slavery.

The only self hater is you. You're a slave. You know nothing about your pre-Islamic ancestors because of your Ayrab mental slavery. Somalis existed for many thousands of years. Islam came to Somalia just 1000 years ago. Your clan lineage begins when Islam arrived in Somalia. Slave. No identity.
I love my religion. Thank you very much

Look at any of the clan lineages and the unique Somali names used and tell me if anyone uses them today. They start with Somali names and end with Ayrab names.

It depends on clan. For example jn Marehan Waaqmashe is a sub clan of Reer Xasan

Reer Diini the newest sub clan is a son of Faarax Ugaas. Major Reer Diini sub clans are Dalal and Kooshin and Ugaas Sharmaarke and Siyaad. Sub clans and sub sub clans of these have names like Cirooble, Allamagan, Shirwac, Warfaa, etc.
I'm talking about counting like 7 names to Diini himself saxib.
I suspect Siyaad could be a twisted version of the Arabic name "Ziyaad" though.

It depends on clan. For example jn Marehan Waaqmashe is a sub clan of Reer Xasan

Reer Diini the newest sub clan is a son of Faarax Ugaas. Major Reer Diini sub clans are Dalal and Kooshin and Ugaas Sharmaarke and Siyaad. Sub clans and sub sub clans of these have names like Cirooble, Allamagan, Shirwac, Warfaa, etc.
I'm talking about counting like 7 names to Diini himself saxib.
I suspect Siyaad could be a twisted version of the Arabic name "Ziyaad" though.

Some actually had Somali names but they have secondary Ayrab nicknames beside them.

Siyaad is not a Somali name.

Status
Not open for further replies.