What would a Somali religion look like ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would it look like?

If Somalis are the chosen people, the holy book is in af Somali, the books talks about Somali geography and poetry, the prophets are Somali and the holy food is Somali cuisine, the preferred clothing are Somali, the holy land and holy places are in Somalia.

Would you like that religion?

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
The only holy place on this planet is the bottom of the ocean. A realm of utterly absolute darkness and other godforsaken qualities; which joins it more handily to death and the ultimate fate of the human species than such comparably pedestrian locales like the Hijaz. In my religion it would be wajib to make pilgrimmage to the Mariana Trench with as few people accompanying you as possible

Allah took our ancestors out of cawaanimo . If we didn't have Islam Somalis wouldn't be able to keep their culture intact and resist cadaans. We'd have cadaan names like other Africans

The holy prophets name is Samaale

His god is Eebe

The holy foods are bariis and baasto and canjeelo, you get more ajar if you drink caano geel

You can choose the direction you pray

What else?

The holy prophets name is Samaale

His god is Eebe

The holy foods are bariis and baasto and canjeelo, you get more ajar if you drink caano geel

You can choose the direction you pray

What else?
This is just plagiarism. Islam is what we've been blessed with

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
The only holy place on this planet is the bottom of the ocean. A realm of utterly absolute darkness and other godforsaken qualities; which joins it more handily to death and the ultimate fate of the human species than such comparably pedestrian locales like the Hijaz. In my religion it would be wajib to make pilgrimmage to the Mariana Trench with as few people accompanying you as possible

:dead::dead:

Mohammed pbuh didn't know much off the Jewish religion until he became a prophet. There weren't too many Jews in mekkah. Gaal been badan
There were Jews in Makkah and Christians, he didn’t live in a vacuum.

His entire religion was copied from Jews

Why why didn’t he tell a new untold story, why did he repeat what god revealed in Torah. God I’m bible doesn’t repeat stories he moves on . Ut Allah is repetitive

Why why didn’t he tell a new untold story, why did he repeat what god revealed in Torah. God I’m bible doesn’t repeat stories he moves on . Ut Allah is repetitive
The bible and Torah are corrupted holy books . The Quran is the final testament a continuation and a correction of those books from Allah

The Jews were very little in makkah, heck they were waiting for the prophets arrival.

Apollo

VIP
What would it look like?

If Somalis are the chosen people, the holy book is in af Somali, the books talks about Somali geography and poetry, the prophets are Somali and the holy food is Somali cuisine, the preferred clothing are Somali, the holy land and holy places are in Somalia.

Would you like that religion?

People would be bickering over who is the true Banu Samaale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts