What would a perfect city be like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you consider a perfect city?
What is necessary do you think, to have a perfect city?
Futuristic?
Rich Heritage, historical quarters?
Rivers and lakes?
Type of climate?
Hygiene?
Architecture?
Which are the upcoming and fast growing metropolitan hubs?
Dakar, Lagos etc...
hqdefault.jpg

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I have lived in Dallas, lived in San Diego for a couple of years, and visited a few other cities.

One thing I really liked about San Diego was the beach. Downtown San Diego is where the beaches were at. And the beaches were honestly my favorite part of San Diego. I am still interested in moving back their once I finish school. Thinking of living in an apartment in downtown San Diego not far from the beach. Or if I have a family than a house not far from the beach. Beach houses are really expensive too but thier are some houses that are like a 5-10 minute drive from the beach.

Things that could make a perfect city to me is
1.established in a place with nice scenery. Like close to a beach, or having a view of some mountains.

2. Not a significant population of homeless people that aren't being taken care of. I seen a lot in downtown San Diego. It's way worse in Los Angeles.

3. Historical quarters too. To learn about the places history.

4.climate wise it depends on the location of the city. But definently anything besides a humid climate.

How do you think Mogadishu and Hargeisa will look like in 2050?
Like a shit hole if clans still demand divided regions and maintain the backwards mentality they have today.We also need educated diasporas to return asap to help provide their expertise in certain fields and to open businesses. We can go the Dubai route if we develop oil refineries and defeat Al shebaab.

lalayariis

Bad cop
Tokyo or Seoul.
I’d hate that to be honest, I’d rather have small buildings with beautiful designs and architecture like Florence or Paris rather than tall identical masses of glass and concrete. It has no personality and can be found anywhere on the globe.

You sound like a loser LMAO hip hop lovers kulaha, it's the most popular music genre in the world at the moment , and Islam the fastest growing religion.

Listen, i dont hate the art form of it, but the content is straight poison to the masses. Just take a good look at what it produces around the world. As for islam im not against it, i just hate people that abuse it.

How do you think Mogadishu and Hargeisa will look like in 2050?

Climate change will ruin most of Somaliland and Puntland.

Massive eradication of livestock, displacement of populations, and the disappearance of many settlements.

Somaliland has the best opportunity. They should invest the income of the 19% shares from Berbera in a global fund to support the budget.

They should invest in sustainable energy infrastructure.

But i dont think this will happen, African leadership is too corrupt and stupid.

Also many people will be displaced in Puntland.

Mogadishu will still be living in conflict. Definitely will be a poor place...

Sorry to say but the world doesnt look beautiful in 2050....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts