What will you name your first son?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a troll. I'm not supposed to be funny. I'm speaking from the heart.

Kobe was good. Yes. But hes been garbage this season and the last few. Everyone will remember the Kobe of today in 20 years.

He's overpaid and underworked

S

syntax

I'm not a troll. I'm not supposed to be funny. I'm speaking from the heart.

Kobe was good. Yes. But hes been garbage this season and the last few. 9Everyone will remember the Kobe of today in 20 years.

He's overpaid.

Are you a Jaberti Stephen A Smith :cosbyhmm:

Stop talking out of your ass, your making it obvious you don't know shit about NBA. Before Kobes injury three years ago he had one his best seasons ever. Not even gonna bother posting the stats, you can go look for yourself. Also past 5 or 6 games kobe has been putting up 20ppg on 50%. From this day forth I will never take any NBA opinions from you serious, cuz u clearly don't know shit

@syntax I'm top 15 scorer in the OCDSB history books. I eat and shit basketball. Meel naga fadhiiso warya about me not knowing about basketball. I carried my high school team into many victories. I karbashed Michael Jordan's son (MJ DNA) when he played against us. And you are questioning me about NBA?

S

syntax

@syntax I'm top 15 scorer in the OCDSB history books. I eat and shit basketball. Meel naga fadhiiso warya about me not knowing about basketball. I carried my high school team into many victories. I karbashed Michael Jordan's son (MJ DNA) when he played against us. And you are questioning me about NBA?

Lmaooo :dead:

Oh yeah, wwhat highschool did u go to? Nigga ur forgetting I'm from Ottawa too, you can't bullshit your way outta this

MJs son knows me by face. I dunked on his ass and you are questioning me? Getting my NBA opinion is a privilege @syntax. I should be there with Stephen A and Skip on ESPN. I provide expertise and in depth thoughtful analysis. You're just emotional not everyone is licking Kobe ass like you

:cosbyhmm:

T

Tokio

MJs son knows me by face. I dunked on his ass and you are questioning me? Getting my NBA opinion is a privilege @syntax. I should be there with Stephen A and Skip on ESPN. I provide expertise and in depth thoughtful analysis. You're just emotional not everyone is licking Kobe ass like you

:cosbyhmm:
giphy.gif

S

syntax

You left in what? 2002? You're not reer Ottawa. You're just a guy who lived in Ottawa.
I am OCDSB bball King. I am notorious on the court for embarrassing MJ DNA. @SuldaanMethylamine is my witness
I left 2006 and I go there every winter,summer and march break. I know ur lying anyway...top 15 kulaha lmao. f*ck outta here u were probably posting on somnet instead of practicing ur jumper

S

syntax

Lool this nigga

@AbdiJohnson you remember the net the Barre family had in their driveway in OB...tthat net was the one that made fall in love with the game. :mjcry:

But yoo u remember those other MJ niggas on the OB block down the road....abdimalik and forgot the other brothers name..those niggas were sick at ball.especislly that one dude. I'm pretty sure he'd eat ur food in ball

Kkkkkkkkkkk the net was black and the backboard was grey and black.

Yeah I know who you're talking about. They live in AB now. I'm still close with them. They are MJ from Jubbas.

I'm better than him. Alot better. I'm sure you know me. I left my neighborhood every week or so to play there but I was OK back then. I became a beast at high school

:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending