What will you name your first son?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

syntax

Kkkkkkkkkkk the net was black and the backboard was grey and black.

Yeah I know who you're talking about. They live in AB now. I'm still close with them. They are MJ from Jubbas.

I'm better than him. Alot better. I'm sure you know me. I left my neighborhood every week or so to play there but I was OK back then. I became a beast at high school

:damedamn:

Kkkkkkkk wallahi this is lowkey kinda creepy. My nigga did u also attend the duqsis in their basement too? U ever remember seeing a dark ass lil kid chilling with them at their base?

Lol @SuldaanMethylamine nah bro. I know how this wasteyute operates. On my life this nigga jus sent u a PM begging u to confirm.

AJ my nigga this was a civil and peaceful thread until you provided your shitty opinions. Nigga I jus responded to ur thread, why u gotta provide your unsolicited shitty opinions..why can't u just accept my comment, give it a like and move on.

S

syntax

BTW :dead: at meth appearing out of the shadows as soon as AJ posted "ask meth "

I swear u have this nigga on what's app or sshit

Kkkkkkkk wallahi this is lowkey kinda creepy. My nigga did u also attend the duqsis in their basement too? U ever remember seeing a dark ass lil kid chilling with them at their base?

Lol @SuldaanMethylamine nah bro. I know how this wasteyute operates. On my life this nigga jus sent u a PM begging u to confirm.

AJ my nigga this was a civil and peaceful thread until you provided your shitty opinions. Nigga I jus responded to ur thread, why u gotta provide your unsolicited shitty opinions..why can't u just accept my comment, give it a like and move on.

Accept I was top 15 in OCDSB and I dunked on MJ DNA and I will accept your deluded opinion

S

syntax

@syntax I do remember. Do you remember seeing a 5ft8 10 year old?

I miss the basement gaming.

lol at stating your height. Nah tbh I don't.

But Mahad was the homie wallahi. My mom would go shopping to Costco every weekend with their hoyo and drop me off at the base for dugsi...I'd stay a couple hours after dugsi ended and that njgga put me on to so many games. Donkey Kong, Mario kart racing, Madden...wallahi he was a G. Mo was my favourite tho...njgga always had me dying, funny as nikka.

Yo speaking of these east end dudes...remember fat abdulahi. Is that nigga out the bin? Kkkkkk I remember in 2009 I was at a wedding and outside me and my boys were sparking up a backwood ....this guy comes and starts smoking our shit while lecturing me on how I shouldn't blaze and I need to stay in school. Couple months later I hear this nigga got thrown in the bin for heavy drug trafficking tf lol

lol at stating your height. Nah tbh I don't.

But Mahad was the homie wallahi. My mom would go shopping to Costco every weekend with their hoyo and drop me off at the base for dugsi...I'd stay a couple hours after dugsi ended and that njgga put me on to so many games. Donkey Kong, Mario kart racing, Madden...wallahi he was a G. Mo was my favourite tho...njgga always had me dying, funny as nikka.

Yo speaking of these east end dudes...remember fat abdulahi. Is that nigga out the bin? Kkkkkk I remember in 2009 I was at a wedding and outside me and my boys were sparking up a backwood ....this guy comes and starts smoking our shit while lecturing me on how I shouldn't blaze and I need to stay in school. Couple months later I hear this nigga got thrown in the bin for heavy drug trafficking tf lol

Mahad is in Calgary now. He was the kindest out of the whole family. I liked him alot.

Fat Abdullahi is still there I believe. Fat Abdullahi is now skinny. I recently saw a picture of his Hoyoo visiting him in the bin lol I don't know why that personal family photo was being circulated or how it was circulated.

Abdullahi is pro gay though. I've observed him in many homophobic situations that he did not take part of. He always seemed uncomfortable in the gay bashing. That's one thing I've always found interesting.

S

syntax

Fat Abdullahi is still there I believe. Fat Abdullahi is now skinny. I recently saw a picture of his Hoyoo visiting him in the bin lol I don't know why that personal family photo was being circulated or how it was circulated.

Abdullahi is pro gay though. I've observed him in many homophobic situations that he did not take part of. He always seemed uncomfortable in the gay bashing. That's one thing I've always found interesting.

Yeah I liked Mahad a lot too. Back then he was a kid at heart. Even though he was a lot older he was the only one who'd always play games with me and stuff.

Lol the reason why ppl are sharing it is cuz habaryar Nadia was a Donald legend. She was everyone's 2nd hoyo in a way. Everyone I know used to be so shook of her back then haha. She was really tough on everyone but in a tough love type of way. She's my favourite person from Ottawa tbh. If I get married in Ontario she has rto be at my wedding. We are pretty close so I'm sure she'll show up I don't need to invite her. BTW I'm gnna need you to pm me that pic ASAP.

Kkkkkk at Abdullahi is pro gay. Idk what to say to that. lol but you reminded me of a weird memory. Back then his mom would babysit me after school sometimes and I remember his sister had a doll. One day I undressed the doll and the 8 year old me was in awe of that barbies naked body. Especially the naaso. I think it was that moment I had my first sexual thiughts ever and where my love for naaso begun. Kkkkkk I hope his sister isn't on this site cuz I did some unspeakable shit to that barbie...dw tho I didn't give it back to her. I ended up stealing it kkkkk

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Muhammad, that name is beloved to me cause the last messenger Muhammad may the peace & blessing of Allah be upon him.

Abdi are you going to send peace & blessings upon our beloved messenger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending