What will you name your first son?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

syntax

Kobe. Wallahi I'm serious, not trolling either. I need to tribute the legend. I don't see how the f*ck thats different that any using any other Arab name, like most of us have.

S

syntax

Kobe isn't a legend though. He fell off

I'm not sure you understand what legend means u dumbfuck. You see that GOAT in my display picture. He's the biggest legend to me, the undisputed greatest of all time in the sport of MMA. Held the middleweight title for 10 fucking years, the longest in UFC history. But just like Kobe, his time came and was humbled. Dude got knocked the f*ck out, but that didn't invalidate all his previous achievements. Same can be said about Kobe.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I am very serious though. I want my kids to have names so they can fit into Canadian society

And I'm serious about naming my first son Boqor. The last name is something I'll have to convince my husband of. He doesn't know what a Yibir is so he will probably agree to it. :hemad:

I'm not sure you understand what legend means u dumbfuck. You see that GOAT in my display picture. He's the biggest legend to me, the undisputed greatest of all time in the sport of MMA. Held the middleweight title for 10 fucking years, the longest in UFC history. But just like Kobe, his time came and was humbled. Dude got knocked the f*ck out, but that didn't invalidate all his previous achievements. Same will be said about Kobe.

I have no respect for people who fell off. I will remember the Kobe from the last 2 years, not from his prime.

He should have retired towards the end of his prime before he would fall off.

He was in the NBA since what? 95? 96? I was in my diapers then. He stayed in the game far too long.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I am very serious though. I want my kids to have names so they can fit into Canadian society

Just last week you said this:

I would name them Somali names

How many people are running this abdijohnson account? :vo3yidw:

cLJdDcAWTkW6k.gif

OP is a troll. he only says things for a reaction. he never says anything reasonable. he just blurted two insane things: Kobe is garbage and he will name his son after Israel prime minister.

S

syntax

I have no respect for people who fell off. I will remember the Kobe from the last 2 years, not from his prime.

He was in the NBA since what? 95? 96? I was in my diapers then. He stayed in the game far too long.

:mjlol: I'm loving the irony of this comment. @AbdiJohnson talking about people falling off lol. Dude you used to be a funny ass troll, look at you now. You're like a substitute teacher, tryna be serious and funny at the same time..but nobody takes you seriously.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf

and MJ came back to the league as a 40 year old. that doesn't negate any of his previous achievements :childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending