What will you do to prevent your son’s from becoming inc*l’s?

I’ll teach them to be alpha and feminist man

ec6.jpg

I don't get all this stuff about looks, social skills or even athleticism. I'm in favor of working out but look at the guy that married Ilhan Omar tbh. I doubt he's an athletic type.

That being said, I'm for athleticism simply for its own sake- a lot of benefits.

Anyways, I don't believe any of this nonsense about social skills or looks.

It's about money. I mean look at Bill Gates. I seriously doubt Bill Gates would have issues finding a wife or four.

I don't like this idea that women judge by looks. I don't think need looks or social skills. I think it's just a question of how much money you have.

Men are more visual. Women not so much. That's why women read ographic novels with Fabio on the cover (or "urban" erotica about misunderstood thugs), whereas guys tend to just watch . Men don't care about the storyline. Women are into the weird storylines about mysterious billionaire vampires.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Inceldom isn't a problem in the Somali community. We have plenty of beautiful women in the west and more back home.

Why is this even being discussed? Cadaans and other communities are broken and have to combat each other's degeneracy and tery.

If even geeljires like barkad and can get hot wives back home and in the west, then that tells you alot about the Somali confidence.

Xaruun

VIP
I don't get all this stuff about looks, social skills or even athleticism. I'm in favor of working out but look at the guy that married Ilhan Omar tbh. I doubt he's an athletic type.

That being said, I'm for athleticism simply for its own sake- a lot of benefits.

Anyways, I don't believe any of this nonsense about social skills or looks.

It's about money. I mean look at Bill Gates. I seriously doubt Bill Gates would have issues finding a wife or four.

I don't like this idea that women judge by looks. I don't think need looks or social skills. I think it's just a question of how much money you have.

Men are more visual. Women not so much. That's why women read ographic novels with Fabio on the cover (or "urban" erotica about misunderstood thugs), whereas guys tend to just watch . Men don't care about the storyline. Women are into the weird storylines about mysterious billionaire vampires.
Nah, with money she’s just using you. f*ck that
*****dom isn't a problem in the Somali community. We have plenty of beautiful women in the west and more back home.

Why is this even being discussed? Cadaans and other communities are broken and have to combat each other's degeneracy and tery.

If even geeljires like barkad and can get hot wives back home and in the west, then that tells you alot about the Somali confidence.
Pretty much this. Somali ‘inc3ls’ are only inc3l because they try to date out or go for women with over-inflated self worth (or just normal self-worth)

*****dom isn't a problem in the Somali community. We have plenty of beautiful women in the west and more back home.

The word Incel has become a buzzword of the alt left morons on the internet like how they call someone a nazi or basement dweller, or homophobe everytime a guy is against LGBTQ matters, tery and other mass degenerate filth that completely goes against the morals of any traditional religious society.

Lets say "for theorical purposes" a man who is a virgin and struggles with women in his life, his opinion becomes automatically invalid on matters because he isnt busting nuts every weekend into different women. Dont these same leftists argue about how for example fat people shouldn't be shamed for having standards or for their weight and we shouldn't judge others based on their looks, race or other things. So why shame these "virgin men" for their lack of "sexual success" with women, but logic doesnt go down well with these modern day liberals.

Last edited:
Raise them outside the West. This is a Western (Modern) phenomena. Go to Malaysia, Indonesia, Gulf Arab countries basically any safe Muslim majority country.