What will you do to prevent your son’s from becoming inc*l’s?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I will teach all my sons to imitate Barney Stinson when they’re around women walahi this’ll sweep a naag off her feet he’s the real ladies man even tho the actor that plays him is gay irl he’s the prime example of an alpha that women chase
MV5BZWJjMDEzZjUtYWE1Yy00M2ZiLThlMmItODljNTAzODFiMzc2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_.jpg

:russ: fucking retard...i dont know when did Somali men became soft like this..if you are man. You son will become a man...if you are the pusssy you are ..if your son lucky he will find the right way by him self

Last edited:

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
:russ: fucking retard...i dont know when did Somali men became soft like this..if you are man. You son will become a man...if you are the pusssy you are then if your son lucky he will find the right way by him self
Please don’t degrade me sxb I want the best for my children inshallah I’ll be a super aabo

psyche

To each their own
People seem to not know what the real definition of an incel is so I'll clear it up. Incel is a shorten version of involuntarily celibate. They are individuals who believe that they cannot find a sexual partner because of their looks.

The honest answer to this question is just to produce a child with attractive features, it's not really that hard for them to get laid considering how shallow society really is.

psyche

To each their own
Wait why is in*el censored?

It's not even a profanity just a term to describe group of people who like to victimizes themselves.

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
People seem to not know what the real definition of an ***** is so I'll clear it up. ***** is a shorten version of involuntarily celibate. They are individuals who believe that they cannot find a sexual partner because of their looks.

The honest answer to this question is just to produce a child with attractive features, it's not really that hard for them to get laid considering how shallow society really is.
i see where you're coming from walaal
Wait why is in*el censored?

It's not even a profanity just a term to describe group of people who like to victimizes themselves.
i think its censored to prevent white inc-ls from finding this site idk

I will first teach him a few things. Its okay dislike cucks, homos and those who promote zinna.

Inshallah he will get into sports, I will teach him how to fight and provide for himself. Inshallah all my male kids will be married off by the time they are 21.

The good thing is. They won't be exposed to this shallow over sexualised society here in the West. So this idea of them trying to do zina with as many women as possible wont be in their heads.

lalayariis

Bad cop
Allow boys and girls to be friends when they’re kids instead of forcefully separating them in hopes that they’ll magically get married when they graduate. Without exposure, even a very attractive person could think that they stand no chance of ever finding love because they don’t know how to talk to the opposite gender.

Trending

Latest posts