What will you do to prevent your son’s from becoming inc*l’s?

I would make sure he’s around positive & strong male role models. He will definitely respect women but not be thirsty or a simp.

Join sports but mainly enjoy his life & individuality.

I don’t want my son or any boy to be one. They are a toxic group.

Allow boys and girls to be friends when they’re kids instead of forcefully separating them in hopes that they’ll magically get married when they graduate. Without exposure, even a very attractive person could think that they stand no chance of ever finding love because they don’t know how to talk to the opposite gender.
On point. Social skills are important.

marry a woman 5,10 or over,incalnimo and height are directly proportional.Teach them how to kickbox,engage them with sports,gym and exercise.Let them talk to girls/get in relationships but strictly no zina.

Allow boys and girls to be friends when they’re kids instead of forcefully separating them in hopes that they’ll magically get married when they graduate. Without exposure, even a very attractive person could think that they stand no chance of ever finding love because they don’t know how to talk to the opposite gender.
a boy and a girl can never be friends this a sjw propaganda

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I always keep an eye on who my son @The Good is communicating with on sspot. I also ensure he isn't inadvertently giving alt right vibes with his display pictures. He thanks me by continuously karbashing his step father @Abdisamad3
Honestly if you don't respect or value women that's when the door for the lncel mindset first opens. I respect women and I love my irl mom so I'm well away from that pathetic ideology.
:rejoice:

Honestly if you don't respect or value women that's when the door for the lncel mindset first opens. I respect women and I love my irl mom so I'm well away from that pathetic ideology.
:rejoice:

I love you too hoyo macan.

Keep up the good behaviour and I might tell you who your Somalispot father is.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I love you too hoyo macan.

Keep up the good behaviour and I might tell you who your Somalispot father is.
Immaculate conception
1585822776903.png

Macalin M

Out here
Ain’t gonna be no miskeen niggas to influence him. He will grow up around bahals. Multiple sons is a good way to do this. They can fight everyday or whatever