What will you do if a girl attacked you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Waar gabdhaha waala la qoslaa ee miyaa lagu qayliyaa! Why would any red blooded Somali man hit a Somali girl is beyond me, unless you are mid farakh ah oo saamalayl lagu dhalay oo hoyadii soo inkaartay:5hcpspq:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Horta adigana you mix qabyaalad with diin, sounds so tasteless
The deen encourages one to be honest, hawiye are savages, who make a living out of killing, pillaging, havoc, lawlessness, why do you think you have called your kin folk Uganda, Congo, Rwanda, Botswana to restore order. There's no harm in telling the truth.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Honesty is the best policy bradar, dhadkada maxa weeye yujuuj iyo majuuj, illahay sharkooda hanaga qabto.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
War cunug xunoo qurbaha ku naaxay baad tahay xata af Soomaligaa ku dhibaya, you got a lot of growing up to do kiddo

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
hawiye still need to evolve, MJ's taught them how to walk upright, lakinse now they've gone back to crawling on all fours. I'm just calling a spade a spade.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
hawiye still need to evolve, MJ's taught them how to walk upright, lakinse now they've gone back to crawling on all fours. I'm just calling a spade a spade.
You're mentally challenged. Always using Islam and then calling your muslim "brothers" (and the people closest to you genetically let's not forget) savages and essentially sub-human.

Last edited:

Seoul

. . .
I'd head butt the guy and kick him in the balls which wouldn't give him chance to even think about hitting me back :ohreallyb:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I'd head butt the guy and kick him in the balls which wouldn't give him chance to even think about hitting me back :ohreallyb:
200.gif

I don't know to be honest. men are naturally stronger than women. I guess restraining is the best option...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending