What will you do if a girl attacked you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
If I know her then I'd restrain her and walk away, but if I don't know her, I'd put her ass to sleep without hesitation

Apollo

VIP
Depends on location and who the person is. But generally I would say run the f*ck away as you do not want a rape allegation on your record. Judges always take the word of women over men in these cases.

Depends if she's a feminist or not. If she's a feminist who believes in equality, then I'm putting a beating on that .

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
I doubt she can get close to the overlord as I'm always with a large group of people. But if I was within her grasp, I'd run away like @Amun mentioned earlier. I don't want to touch a non-Muharram woman and grappling her (in self-defence) could get someone done for rape.

I mean "attacked you" is very vague and can mean a lot of different things. If she's just punching/kicking then that's soft you can restrain her. If she's using a weapon like a knife, or worse a gun, then yeah unfortunately that would warrant me having to use self defense to disarm her.

dhagax

no comments
i was once attacked by a girl and she gave me few scratches on my hands and my face but i have not hit her back.
few days later she came to apologies and we become good friends after that.

for me i would never fight a woman. if i am in that position i would
pcMXycQv725La.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What did you do to her for her to attack you?
I once fought with a boy when I was in 6th grade, he used to tease me and call me brace face. I hated his guts, so one day while I was outside waiting for my dad to pick me up, he and a bunch of 7 grade boys started coming up to me, I was cool with some of them, he started calling me brace face and asked if my mouth was a magnet to metal, that didn't make sense, I put my pack bag on the ground and big splashed him to the ground, ofcourse my stomach hurted, I saw a tear down his face. My dad was confused when he saw me slapping around this boy. He made me apologize and told the boy sorry. After few days he put a secret admirer letter in my locker, the dumb ass wrote his name and scratched it off and said your secret admirer loooooool.

Fights with my brothers don't count right.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Be a gentleman & start throwing those hands in a chivalrous way. Give her them elbows with compassion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts