What will you do if a girl attacked you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Fight her and defend yourself = be labeled a women beater and go to jail and have a record

Run Away = be labeled a pussy and lose respect from everyone watching

Call the cops = will do nothing, maybe even laugh at you

Call up your local lesbian friend to beat her ass = I don't make friends with the gays (sorry @Steamdevolopment)

Hmm, I don't really have an answer for you on this one but I'd most likely walk away since I like my freedoms. It's a lose-lose situation regardless tho

Fight her and defend yourself = be labeled a women beater and go to jail and have a record

Run Away = be labeled a pussy and lose respect from everyone watching

Call the cops = will do nothing, maybe even laugh at you

Call up your local lesbian friend to beat her ass = I don't make friends with the gays (sorry @Steamdevolopment)

Hmm, I don't really have an answer for you on this one but I'd most likely walk away since I like my freedoms. It's a lose-lose situation regardless tho

This is you looking at me when I beat the thugs hunting you

m92hVfQ.gif

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Can't you call your sisters or female cousins? Or girls you know that have your back?

One of my sisters is 10 and the other is so maskeen she'd probably get her ass beat just trying. I've cut off everyone I know from my Uni days (boys and girls) so I've been solo dolo for quite some time :mjcry:

ive always walked away I have a scar on My arm from one encounter
I've got to say out of all the males on somalispot, you are the most cuckold one. Its as if you breathe and live for female validation, i've got to admit I feel a little sick reading your posts sometimes.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
this guy was talking shit about me so I beat him Up later his big sister comes from the crowd punches my elbow and tried to instigate something so I walked away

only reason I got a scar on my forearm from that fight was because of her brother and his big ass nails

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I've got to say out of all the males on somalispot, you are the most cuckold one. Its as if you breathe and live for female validation, i've got to admit I feel a little sick reading your posts sometimes.

what female validation are you even talking about?

I just share my views which differ from others here

For instance you dont like the thought of marriage While I Think its something beneficial

If she slap /punch me on the body, I'd just grab her and push her away, they'll trip and fall on the ground. That always worked for me :manny:

If she hit me with object or on my face, that's assault and warrants swift dirbaax :birdman:

VixR

Veritas
That's interesting. Out of all the qashin that congregates here, he is one of few of the more saner, decent males on this site, including over you, no offense. And the fact that he doesn't cave to the ways of the general qashin population here is something on it's own.

Last edited:
Nope I take the cake as the most cuckolded one :farmajoyaab:

@FSMDOA emasculated me :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts