What will be in jannah

Theres proof in quran and sunnah that the believing souls are together currently in the grave also known as the world of barzakh.

So the barzakh is the place we go to after we die in this dunya.

So even before jannah we can find out if a family member has entered hell or has been saved.

Does his soul meet with the souls of his family and relatives? According to the hadeeth narrated from Abu Ayyoob al-Ansaari and others of the salaf, and narrated by Abu Haatim in al-Saheeh from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “When his soul is taken up it is met by the souls who ask him about the living and they say to one another: ‘Let him rest.’ And they say: ‘What happened to So and so?’ And he says: ‘He did a righteous deed.’ They say: ‘What happened to So and so?’ and he says: ‘Has he not come to you?’ They say: ‘No.’ They say: ‘He was taken to the Pit (of Hell).’”

Narrated by al-Nasaa’i, 1833; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 2758

Source: islamqa

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Theres proof in quran and sunnah that the believing souls are together currently in the grave also known as the world of barzakh.

So the barzakh is the place we go to after we die in this dunya.

So even before jannah we can find out if a family member has entered hell or has been saved.

Does his soul meet with the souls of his family and relatives? According to the hadeeth narrated from Abu Ayyoob al-Ansaari and others of the salaf, and narrated by Abu Haatim in al-Saheeh from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “When his soul is taken up it is met by the souls who ask him about the living and they say to one another: ‘Let him rest.’ And they say: ‘What happened to So and so?’ And he says: ‘He did a righteous deed.’ They say: ‘What happened to So and so?’ and he says: ‘Has he not come to you?’ They say: ‘No.’ They say: ‘He was taken to the Pit (of Hell).’”

Narrated by al-Nasaa’i, 1833; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 2758

Source: islamqa

It’s wild to me that I went to dugsi from 5-15 years then again adult dugsi at uni and I never heard of Barzakh. I was taught if a person is ehula jannah a window will appear in their grave showing them paradise and they will long to be there. And for the people destined for hell a window showing hell fire and the punishment that awaits them.

Growing up I was told the Prophet PBUH was illiterate as in, he could not read and write. Now I hear he was ‘unlearned’ which means he could read and write but not well and not officially educated.

It’s worrying I could spend so long learning the Quran and learning about Islam and not be correctly taught these basics. It makes me wonder what else I wasn’t taught correctly.

It’s wild to me that I went to dugsi from 5-15 years then again adult dugsi at uni and I never heard of Barzakh. I was taught if a person is ehula jannah a window will appear in their grave showing them paradise and they will long to be there. And for the people destined for hell a window showing hell fire and the punishment that awaits them.

Growing up I was told the Prophet PBUH was illiterate as in, he could not read and write. Now I hear he was ‘unlearned’ which means he could read and write but not well and not officially educated.

It’s worrying I could spend so long learning the Quran and learning about Islam and not be correctly taught these basics. It makes me wonder what else I wasn’t taught correctly.

I also found out about barzakh in my late teens early 20s, theres alot of stuff we are ignorant about.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

He was illiterate. This was a plan by Allah set so that later no one could accuse him of writing the Quran

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
He was illiterate. This was a plan by Allah set so that later no one could accuse him of writing the Quran

That’s what I was taught but now I’m hearing he was unlearned and that means he could do simple reading and writing. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
That’s what I was taught but now I’m hearing he was unlearned and that means he could do simple reading and writing. 🤷🏽‍♀️
The education he had was in the baadiye as a child working with animals. He traveled with his uncle all over Arabia so maybe he picked up a few things. But he still was unable to read and write. That’s why when the angel came to him he was sent Surah Iqra. “Read!”