What were your childhood dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I legit fell off the Pokémon bandwagon and hopped on the Digimon wave and before you knew it I was stealing Yu-Gi-Oh cards on the low
For me it was yu-gi-oh then onto

beyblade-ray-o.gif

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I had a pokeball , I was disappointed that it didn't work when I threw it at people.. Eventually got confiscated.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
i wanted to become an nba player and i was really bout it too up until highschool where i was playing at one of the top schools in my city. it died after i moved and went to a shitty school and then moved again :meleshame:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Maaaan kids use to be ruthless stealing cards anything holographic for me i left it back home:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
BRUV, I gave this one kid like 10 useless as f*ck cards for a shiny charizard. It's worth something now and I think I lost it when we moved homes.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i wanted to become an nba player and i was really bout it too up until highschool where i was playing at one of the top schools in my city. it died after i moved and went to a shitty school and then moved again :meleshame:
You should've continued it, could've been the next AbdiJordan.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
the ultimate digivolutions were the best, with the colored digivices :banderas: . there was this one episode where literally every single one of them did it at the same time, i think i had a seizure or some shit from the sensory overload z3zrULC. imma try to find that shit

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
the ultimate digivolutions were the best, with the colored digivices :banderas: . there was this one episode where literally every single one of them did it at the same time, i think i had a seizure or some shit from the sensory overload z3zrULC. imma try to find that shit
I remember this gave kids seizures

Shhooooo bootleg?!:childplease:

Digimon over pokemon all day :camby::comeon:

Lol wallahi as a kid I was obsessed with Pokemon, went away to the middle east for a summer came back and everyone was on a digimon tip. I felt so out of place...lost..confused. I yelled at everyone that they were traders and resorted to playing Pokemon Blue on the Gameboy Color that my dad has bought me all alone.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Lol wallahi as a kid I was obsessed with Pokemon, went away to the middle east for a summer came back and everyone was on a digimon tip. I felt so out of place...lost..confused. I yelled at everyone that they were traders and resorted to playing Pokemon Blue on the Gameboy Color that my dad has bought me all alone.
lmao kids switched it up real quick :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Not gonna lie pokemon games were piff esp pokemon gold :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts