What were your childhood dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also @ghost , what are you? Joanne the Scammer? How did you convince a kid to give up a holographic Charizard card, no one in my school had one. Farid move wallah.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I remember my holographic kangaskhan being stolen. Some Jamaican kid just usain bolted and grabbed it...never seen my card or him again :jcoleno:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Also @ghost , what are you? Joanne the Scammer? How did you convince a kid to give up a holographic Charizard card, no one in my school had one. Farid move wallah.
:ftw9nwa: :yloezpe:
I got a friend of mine who wasn't into this shit to get gassed at my offer once the other guy declined it, then he was like ??? "I'll take it"

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
the ultimate digivolutions were the best, with the colored digivices :banderas: . there was this one episode where literally every single one of them did it at the same time, i think i had a seizure or some shit from the sensory overload z3zrULC. imma try to find that shit
this was the scene, but it was so much more hype in the english version

Didn't have any.

was too busy enjoying my childhood to think of such things;)

didn't even start having aspirations until I turned 18

Hubble

VIP
I remember wadaads saying pokemon was haram because it believed in evolution. Those sneaky wadaads actually watched the show and probably enjoyed it.

I always wanted to work as a crime investigator. First as a spy and later working for the police in CSI. It all started when I read a massive book with around 100 major solved murders in it in detail. When I learned that God always has a way of leaving clues no matter how hard the killers tried to cover their tracks I became really inspired.

I have a binder full of pokemon cards somewhere. Used to buy pack after pack hoping for that shiny holographic crack. All I got was duplicates and the few shiny cards I had stolen from my locker.

12zun8.jpg

Anyways to the question, I wanted to write a fantasy book. If a 16 year old could write Eragon than I damn well could try too. I was 14, and instead of focusing on the book I searched for book agents. Wrote a 2-3 page proposal, and then quit when I didn't hear back. There was also the game show creator phase, the nba athlete phase, the beat producer phase, etc.

The mission was always the same: Forbes 400 by any means necessary. Ahhhh those where the old days...

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Don't judge me niggas.

But my childhood dream was to live in the teletubbies Magic house. And eat the tubby cutstard and toast.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Isit hella weird that I had no aspirations to be anything specific? It's where my open mindedness came from. I've always wanted to learn new things and try experiences because that's what life felt like to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending