What We Must Understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
America is pretty much vastly different from Europe, and secularism is one of these areas

Secularism has facets.

There is the enlightened Secularism

and there is the semi enlightened Secularism.

Europe is Enlightened Secularism

America is 50% secularism.

Thanks to Christianity and Black Americans.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
What you must understand is that nothing exists but emptiness; the rotting corpse of God. Your culture never existed. Your religion never existed. Things that don't exist, cannot be lost and regained, they merely phase in and out of a transitory process known as "experience." Somali culture and Western culture: you may picture both as the number zero in a different coat of paint. You will join them both as your last breath passes

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
What you must understand is that nothing exists but emptiness; the rotting corpse of God. Your culture never existed. Your religion never existed. Things that don't exist, cannot be lost and regained, they merely phase in and out of a transitory process known as "experience." Somali culture and Western culture: you may picture both as the number zero in a different coat of paint. You will join them both as your last breath passes

d30b232df01aad6c9ae6b58ca4bca631.jpg

Woah, you're so edgy and cool, Samira. You still keep that My Chemical Romance and Evanescence collection around? It really sucks that the bands broke up; emo is such a great genre too, so sad to see it die out like that.

This perspective gets a warm welcome from me.

Tukraq

VIP
sounds like a bunch of claims with no proof

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
This burst of emotions clearly stems from some kind of affliction. May Allah swt guide you back to Islam

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Lolalola

you didnt answer my question

now how does somalinimo effect the religion of islam???

last time i checked Muslim just means someone who worships allah
a student means someone who is learning

in what way does you're ethnic identity get in the way of believing in Allah

Tukraq

VIP
Proof cannot be attained in the realm of the understanding. We cannot prove God exists, and yet He is dead
The thing is it’s impossible to prove god doesn’t exist making atheism(the belief that their is no god absolutely) is an illogical belief, your claim yet he’s dead also makes little sense, I’d like to hear what you use to back it up because it seems like your coming up with mumbo jumbo of the top of your head

The thing is it’s impossible to prove god doesn’t exist making atheism(the belief that their is no god absolutely) is an illogical belief, your claim yet he’s dead also makes little sense, I’d like to hear what you use to back it up because it seems like your coming up with mumbo jumbo of the top of your head
You were just told that 'proof cannot be attained in the realm of understanding.' Forget about atheism. This something else.

Tukraq

VIP
You were just told that 'proof cannot be attained in the realm of understanding.' Forget about atheism. This something else.
Yeah it’s delusion as she aimlessly babbles about random shit like god has died:farmajoyaab: making herself look like an absolute idiot

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Islam is a huge part of our identity as well--so this post was also dedicated to anti-Muslim Somalis who still have the guts to call themselves "proud Somalis" but adamantly affilate themselves foremost with their supposedly "superior" Western values. If you were so proud of your Somali identity, you wouldn't have abandoned it in exchange for alliance with the kuffars.

Culture isn't meant to be static. When you're introduced to new beliefs and they happen to be better than the ones you hold, there should be no controversy in letting go of the old. In a lot of aspects, western culture surpasses that of Somalis and other groups.

In regards to religion, you can't cast someone out just because they disagree with one part many that make up a culture.

Yeah it’s delusion as she aimlessly babbles about random shit like god has died:farmajoyaab: making herself look like an absolute idiot
I'm saying if someone isn't acknowledging the existence of 'proof' itself, then none of what you're asking apply.

It sounded to me like metaphysical solipsism where no reality exists beyond whatever is presently being sensed.

God is dead is obviously a famous metaphor and can't be taken literally.

Last edited:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Everything exists sweetie, the moment you give it a name it just be’s. Things can be lost, they can also fade out of existence. Life is a combination of many things that follows an order that has no order. Even random is not random, but even that is a lie. At one point Western culture never came to be, maybe over time it become something. I don’t know, and I don’t care.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@Lolalola

you didnt answer my question

now how does somalinimo effect the religion of islam???

last time i checked Muslim just means someone who worships allah
a student means someone who is learning

in what way does you're ethnic identity get in the way of believing in Allah

It shouldn't? Being Somali shouldn't conflict with Islam. You told me that being Somali should come first, and I strooongly disagree with that sort of nationalist rhetoric.

Last edited:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
In regards to religion, you can't cast someone out just because they disagree with one part many that make up a culture.

I think you're underestimating the prominent role Islam plays in Somali culture. Somalinimo is inherently tied with Islam.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
It shouldn't? Being Somali shouldn't conflict with Islam. You told me that being Somali should come first, and I strooongly disagree with that sort of nationalist rhetoric.
listen you bewindling fool somali is our ethnicity what does islam have to do with that
we are muslims thats is dont confuse it with our ethnicity you 68 iq fool:wtfdis:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
listen you bewindling fool somali is our ethnicity what does islam have to do with that
we are muslims thats is dont confuse it with our ethnicity you 68 iq fool:wtfdis:

Bruv, this could've been a productive conversation about the preservation of Somali dhaqaan against westernization but you were the one who had to bring up religion in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts