What was your worst experience at school?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
My worst was when my teacher screamed at me when we were having our maths lesson. I was 7 years old and this was a new school I just came to, she asked me "what is 2x8 =?" I didn't know the answer and stayed blank, she repeated the question twice and I still couldn't respond lol, so she screamed and went completely red and then said it's "16" and wanted me to say it, but I didn't, I ended up crying when I got home that day. The weird thing is I have learning disability, she should have reported that then. But you know these white folks don't care about us black people. They only help their own to succeed.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She should have showed you how to do he actual math. Horrible teacher. Dumb teacher.

Macalin M

Out here
It’s actually the best experience but it became the worst after my mum found out.

To keep a long story short. There was a large scale fight around 10 on 10 (more or less) and I was involved. Very funny day. I kicked off someone’s head kkkkkkk. It was very fun day. But so many of us got bagged. Then my mum found out and I got my head kicked kkkk

I still don’t know who snitched!!!!!

Trending