What was your parents first reaction when you told them you were getting married?

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
What was your parents first reaction when you told them you were getting married? I know mine were so shocked at me getting married at the age of 18. What’s your story ?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What was your parents first reaction when you told them you were getting married? I know mine were so shocked at me getting married at the age of 18. What’s your story ?

1602449607230.png

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
LMAOO I need a story time:damn::damn::deadmanny:
Long story but I’ll make it very short. I was very serious with someone for a long time and we decided to get married and make it halal. We were both really young and we were in a rush so things didn’t work out, so we decided to part ways. Very small wedding and nikkah didn’t really do much that day invited close family members and family friends. It’s not like we don’t speak till this day me and him are on very good terms. I would advise you guys to not get married young

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Damn that was early marriage. Any kids?
She was married for only a few months
Long story but I’ll make it very short. I was very serious with someone for a long time and we decided to get married and make it halal. We were both really young and we were in a rush so things didn’t work out, so we decided to part ways. Very small wedding and nikkah didn’t really do much that day invited close family members and family friends. It’s not like we don’t speak till this day me and him are on very good terms. I would advise you guys to not get married young
damn was he at least quruxlow, I need more details. :fittytousand:

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Women are suppose to marry young. All of my sisters were married before they turned 20 and they are in happy marriages living good. When women wait to long to start to slowly lose value or sleep around.

Trending

Latest posts