What was your most traumatising experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaSomali

Were set
Another cause when I was near the shitty unopened largest hospitial in the Somalisphere jigjiga melez zanawe memorial hospital, a liyu poilice tried to kill me with his ak47 that was made 40 years ago until he founded out I was from the Quurbo. I proved to him my Passport. He push me and let me go to where ever I was going.
That gave me a heart attack.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I was once impaled by a pole. When i was in my mid teens, i must've been 15, i was out with friends one night.

We were drinking and getting high. As it was coming up to dawn and making our way to our homes, we went past this building which had scaffolds up one side of it. I, for some reason, i may have been high, decided to climb up those scaffolds. As im going up the scaffolds, i tript on something and fell right onto this metal pole.

It went into my stomach, just above my belly button. I managed to get it off me, my inside were literally about to fall out. I remeber just falling onto the ground, blood everywhere. Alhamdulillah, my boys managed to get help quickly and call an ambulance and was rushed to hospital in no time.

Not gonna lie, i didn't have any "life flashing before my eyes" moment. I just simple was out cold. Darkness is what i remember.

Alhamdulillah, i lived and carried on with my life. But, Wallahi, it did make me change. Since that time, i've never drunk again, and smoked, and changed the people i called: friends.

Here is the scar that i have from that fateful day:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was once impaled by a pole. When i was in my mid teens, i must've been 15, i was out with friends one night.

We were drinking and getting high. As it was coming up to dawn and making our way to our homes, we went past this building which had scaffolds up one side of it. I, for some reason, i may have been high, decided to climb up those scaffolds. As im going up the scaffolds, i tript on something and fell right onto this metal pole.

It went into my stomach, just above my belly button. I managed to get it off me, my inside were literally about to fall out. I remeber just falling onto the ground, blood everywhere. Alhamdulillah, my boys managed to get help quickly and call an ambulance and was rushed to hospital in no time.

Not gonna lie, i didn't have any "life flashing before my eyes" moment. I just simple was out cold. Darkness is what i remember.

Alhamdulillah, i lived and carried on with my life. But, Wallahi, it did make me change. Since that time, i've never drunk again, and smoked, and changed the people i called: friends.

I haven't prayed for anything in months but I now pray for some eye-bleach and memory loss :gucciwhat:

Alhamdulillah you're okay but how dare you quit weed

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
When I saw a demon in my living room at night trying to pose as my dead grandfather :damedamn: wallahi after that experience my mom was reading aytal kursi. It’s weird because my family didn’t question me they believed me straight away I think they saw it too once

Easy questions just analyzing you

Are you Muslim or Gaal?

and why are you not Muslim?

Are you Homosexual or Heterosexual?

why are you lesbian?

Which philosophy do you base your life on?

and why?

easy questions.

Are you Muslim or Gaal?

Still muslim identity-wise.

Irelevant.

A lesbian.

why are you lesbian?

Because I'm romantically and sexually attracted to women.

Be the change you want to see the in world.

and why?

Because if you wish to see justice, equality and fairness you must be the prime example of it and wish for it spread by your word and actions.

mrlog

VIP
for me it was when I saw one of my mates
My friend: hey how are you?
Me: thanks y-you too

I'll never forget that day. I'm still traumatised to this day.:mjcry:

I do this when I'm high.
Once unexpectedly bumped into my old man and this is how it went:

Me: aabe is kawaran
Me again: waa nabad whilst walking away
My dad: :dwill:

AlphaSomali

Were set
Are you Muslim or Gaal?

Still muslim identity-wise.

Irelevant.

A lesbian.

why are you lesbian?

Because I'm romantically and sexually attracted to women.

Be the change you want to see the in world.

and why?

Because if you wish to see justice, equality and fairness you must be the prime example of it and wish for it spread by your word and actions.

If your not Muslim just say your not Muslim, don't make a fuss about it.

In terms of being lesbian there is nothing I could do about it. But there is conversion therapy to help you with that.

Pretty interesting philosophy hey your one is not a nihilistic one.

Ok, you explained yourself. your set to go.

mrlog

VIP
please, I use to mountainbike in the far north of Sweden and Norway and climbe mountains. I was a butch back in the day. :mjohreally:

I thought you had your own place, I'm talking with all these children thinking they are adults who pay bills :jaynerd:

You into mountain biking?
And u a female?
Do u by any chance also lift weights?
Never seen a halimo who does.
If u do gacan iyo lug baan kuu taagay

mrlog

VIP

Waryaahe don't lie.
U got that scar doing tahriib in Libya.
Did u sell a kidney or did they forcefully take it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts