What was your most traumatising experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

STYLIN
When I was 7 I was looking at some mags at the local convenience store and the asian lady clerk caught me. She came up to me and yelled "I tell your parents, bad boi!" in her fobby asian accent.

My life flashed before my eyes and I went home and couldn't sleep for couple of days thinking she'll tell my parents. Turns out that fish breath c*nt was bluffing.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I used to work at a Walmart back in 08-09. I was in the bathroom doing my thing when the produce manager opens the unlocked door. That just happened to coincide with when I was just finishing up. Needless to say he got an unsolicited facial and was forever scarred by the experience. I'm traumatized anytime I think of what he went through.

my most traumatizing xp was when my dad decided to teach how to drive. he taught me the basics such as which is brake and which is accelerate, we reached the destination so my pappy told me to brake me being the dyslexic f*ck i am i stomped on the accelerate pedal. Luckily no one was harmed and my dad did sum vooodoo shiii on the gear stick??.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
My female cousin used to force me and my other cousin to kiss her on the lips when no ones around. I swear I forced myself to forget it because it was so weird and as kid I knew it was fucked up, and since then I have just had some fucked foggy memory of it untill I spoke to me cousin on the phone and we just start talking about it. Shit was like an suppressed memory, felt so weird when the memory came rushing back, I literally could feel the same weird feeling back then again as he talked about it. Ugh even now it sends a weird chill down my back.

My female cousin used to force me and my other cousin to kiss her on the lips when no ones around. I swear I forced myself to forget it because it was so weird and as kid I knew it was fucked up, and since then I have just had some fucked foggy memory of it untill I spoke to me cousin on the phone and we just start talking about it. Shit was like an suppressed memory, felt so weird when the memory came rushing back, I literally could feel the same weird feeling back then again as he talked about it. Ugh even now it sends a weird chill down my back.
Wow your cousin is fucked up. And here I thought I had the most traumatic experience

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I think you should forgive her, 11 is still a child.
yeah deffo I ain't effected in a bad way and she was child anyway she probably didn'tknew that it was bad. And it is more dumbfounded then traumatic, shit was weird cus it's the only suppressed memory I had but I think I suppressed it more out of embarrassment, cus my first kiss was with my cousin which is Hella weird. Me and my other cousin, who was there, laughed about it but she seems all cool now and me her are quite close today as family.

yeah deffo I ain't effected in a bad way and she was child anyway she probably didn'tknew that it was bad. And it is more dumbfounded then traumatic, shit was weird cus it's the only suppressed memory I had but I think I suppressed it more out of embarrassment, cus my first kiss was with my cousin which is Hella weird. Me and my other cousin, who was there, laughed about it but she seems all cool now and me her are quite close today as family.

I'm glad you found peace and forgave her. Don't see it as your first kiss, she's family and didn't mean to kiss you romantically. She was probably copying what she's seen on TV or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts