What was your most traumatising experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me it was when I saw one of my mates
My friend: hey how are you?
Me: thanks y-you too

I'll never forget that day. I'm still traumatised to this day.:mjcry:

Last edited:
But I heard it from way behind me :damn: this is serious steam! I avoid non urban areas at all costs now :damnmusic:

You see when you cultivate enough mass, the black hole known as your body creates a replica of its own, known as a shaddow.

You're not used to life out here in them non-urban streets. It was probably a bird or some scientist who thought he found a new breed of homo-sapiens.

You're not used to life out here in them non-urban streets. It was probably a bird or some scientist who thought he found a new breed of homo-sapiens.
tenor.gif

Actually hiking is one of my favourite things to do when I'm under a great amount of stress. You should try it. If you're inexperienced, just stay on the main trails & have a decent sense of direction.
My hooyo gave me shit for this after I told her & banned me from going there forever :jcoleno:

tenor.gif

Actually hiking is one of my favourite things to do when I'm under a great amount of stress. You should try it. If you're inexperienced, just stay on the main trails & have a decent sense of direction.
My hooyo gave me shit for this after I told her & banned me from going there forever :jcoleno:

please, I use to mountainbike in the far north of Sweden and Norway and climbe mountains. I was a butch back in the day. :mjohreally:

I thought you had your own place, I'm talking with all these children thinking they are adults who pay bills :jaynerd:

AlphaSomali

Were set
My most traumatizing moment when I was in the train, there was this Afghani guy he had no shoes and he told me for a bag, I said "I have no bag". I thought he was those crazy junkies. Again he told to another person then he vomited on the train exit carriage. The vomit didn't smell like vomit it smelt like Shit. Wallahi it smelt like Poo. I called the ambulance until some off duty doctor said to him "What happened?". He replied "My bag pop". Apparently it was a colostomy bag that popped.

He was sent to hospitial and my ride home was delayed.

His vomit was chunks of brown peices and was mainly greenish orange.

please, I use to mountainbike in the far north of Sweden and Norway and climbe mountains. I was a butch back in the day. :mjohreally:

I thought you had your own place, I'm talking with all these children thinking they are adults who pay bills :jaynerd:
See I always knew you weren't a femme :mjohreally:
H-how old are you? :ohhh:

My most traumatizing moment when I was in the train, there was this Afghani guy he had no shoes and he told me for a bag, I said "I have no bag". I thought he was those crazy junkies. Again he told to another person then he vomited on the train exit carriage. The vomit didn't smell like vomit it smelt like Shit. Wallahi it smelt like Poo. I called the ambulance until some off duty doctor said to him "What happened?". He replied "My bag pop". Apparently it was a colostomy bag that popped.

Put that shit in spoiler uff

Soobax101

salah la'aanta waye

did u hit that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts