What Was Your Favorite And Least Favorite Subject In School?

Favorite Subject:. Government and Graphic Design

Least Favorite:. Math (Algebra)

As an adult, I'm starting to like math a little more now. Because I use it on my job.

Favorite was either English or history.
Least favorite was either math or language (I had french, should've taken Spanish since I live in Texas, smh).

induction

Nothing is true; everything is permitted
comp-sci. Wallahi i'm procrasinating hard on math, I'm just now starting calc 3 and linear algebra next semester :mjcry:
HAHAHA, sick. am also in cs. so am a double major doing cs+math. frick calc 3. hardest course i've taken in my entire degree so far. even harder than proof based classes i took. if you can't visualize in 3D you are screwed . Linear algebra is easier, but it might be kinda dull depending on if its proof based or applied. gl

HAHAHA, sick. am also in cs. so am a double major doing cs+math. frick calc 3. hardest course i've taken in my entire degree so far. even harder than proof based classes i took. if you can't visualize in 3D you are screwed . gl
Damn that's tough however I'm doing fairly well in both classes tbh, what do you take after the calc series? Abstract algebra?

induction

Nothing is true; everything is permitted
Damn that's tough however I'm doing fairly well in both classes tbh, what do you take after the calc series? Abstract algebra?
depends. you actually don't need anything from calc to do algebra. so after taking an intro to proofs course, you can immediately start with the algebra series. i finished my first algebra course today (had the final td :( ) and at least in my uni, it's prerequisites are either a proof based linear algebra course or set theory. so no calc

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wait i am dyslexic. I didn't read the least favorite part.

My least fav is Math of course. Disgusting subject. It gives me a headache

Trending