What was your craziest experience on the road?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Ngl the glizzo da goat pfp was lowkey goated
crazy nigga.png

The memories :wow:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Haye simp gang lead by a simp. Do your worst, my gang is gonna have only real niggas. Numbers don’t matter. :manny:
Simp gang kullaha. Kkk. Your gang is a fiefdom of simps.

Among my ranks are some real demons. We ain’t taking hostages either we want all da shmoke. :tocry:

Cartman

reformed
Kkk. The only fluids I fw are motor oil and SunnyD.
f*ck a gender bender.:tocry:
It’s funny how you say that, but I’m still a bigger man than your simp ass will ever be. Xalimos flock to my DMs, while you went misogynistic because you couldn’t get any game bending over backwards for them. :trumpsmirk:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
It seems yall American niggas are the ones that really get bullied and abused :mybusiness:

Yall could have jumped this mf but resorted to crying out, but we are just 16!! :deadrose:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
It’s funny how you say that, but I’m still a bigger man than your simp ass will ever be. Xalimos flock to my DMs, while you went misogynistic because you couldn’t get any game bending over backwards for them. :trumpsmirk:
kkk I have no interest in the e-xalimos when the flesh ones are this well acquainted to me. :mjlol:

...what game you’ve been changing genders the way I change snapbacks but aight whatever you say jose.:tocry:

as for the misogyny, it was quite obviously a joke. As @Adaawe is fond of saying- hold yo nuts. :gucciwhat:

Cartman

reformed
kkk I have no interest in the e-xalimos when the flesh ones are this well acquainted to me. :mjlol:

...what game you’ve been changing genders the way I change snapbacks but aight whatever you say jose.:tocry:

as for the misogyny, it was quite obviously a joke. As @Adaawe is fond of saying- hold yo nuts. :gucciwhat:
Aight is coo :manny:

f*ck all you fake niggas, @Karats is the only G.

@Shmurda @LRW20 I see where your allegiance is:susp:

Trending