What was your craziest experience on the road?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
For me it was definitely being followed by this Ford I cut off.

This dude followed me for the longest time I thought he was plotting to off me or something. :tocry:

When he hopped into the car I chuckled hard kkk.

Thoughts? What was your worst experience on the road?

Not crazy, but I was driving without a license and a cop pulled up behind me in the Tim Hortons drive-thru that shit had me nervous af
WLtHMf6.png

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I just got my license I was hella drunk and an Afghani cop pulled me over :mjlol:

He gave me the breathalyzer and my heart starts pounding im thinking this is an easy DUI charge. Dude asks for my name and he says "you're muslim?" I say yeah he asks me how far is my house. I tell him its right around the corner and he follows me home and then leaves. Wallahi I love afghanis real niggas:damnmusic:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I just got my license I was hella drunk and an Afghani cop pulled me over :mjlol:

He gave me the breathalyzer and my heart starts pounding im thinking this is an easy DUI charge. Dude asks for my name and he says "you're muslim?" I say yeah he asks me how far is my house. I tell him its right around the corner and he follows me home and then leaves. Wallahi I love afghanis real niggas:damnmusic:
Great people, bad food. :tocry:
Y’all PFPs are killing me tho. I am the og.
1589177096331.png

Cartman

reformed
High speed chase of 100 miles over niggas we were beefing with near Minneapolis. Cops pulled one of our cars over, and then let them go. We went right back to it as soon as they left. Them pussies kept running but talked shit on socials. :childplease:

High speed chase of 100 miles over niggas we were beefing with near Minneapolis. Cops pulled one of our cars over, and then let them go. We went right back to it as soon as they left. Them pussies kept running but talked shit on socials. :childplease:
I'm sorry, but I can take you seriously as a hood nigga anymore after you transitioned into a female
1589177784776.png

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Rageedi but I heard k-block niggas put in work on ur block them hawiyes dont fukk around :sass2:

psyche

To each their own
I ran over a koala :wow1:

It was a gruesome corpse and I feel bad now since their population dropped ever since the bushfire.

i don't drive a lot cause a male usually does it for me :ohhhdamn:
but one time, i was driving down a straight road with no crosswalks whatsoever
this crazy lady starts jaywalking and even when the car came near, she didn't stop
sis didn't even try to run faster and tbh, she showed up out of nowhere so i had to slam on the brakes kinda late
she just nonchalantly continued strutting to the other side literally 2 inches from the bumper

Last edited:
this crazy lady starts jaywalking and even when my care came near, she didn't stop
sis didn't even try to run faster and tbh, she showed up out of nowhere so i had to slam on the brakes kinda late
she just nonchalantly continued strutting to the other side literally 2 inches from the bumper
You probably couldn't see her because you forgot to bring your booster seat :mjlol:

Cartman

reformed
this crazy lady starts jaywalking and even when my care came near, she didn't stop
Seattle niggas can’t drive, makes sense. In the Midwest, we make the road our es and walk everywhere so you have to learn how to dodge. :manny:

Trending