What was the most racist thing that happened to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sound pretty white with a dash of nigga sprinkled into it.
The only thing Texan about my vocabulary is that I use the word Yall. I'm not a hill billy
I would very much like to hear you speak! Even though you are a negrophile. If its not to much of a bother could you tell me the price of cocaine in texas?

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Nop. You should feel very much beautiful. Don’t let anyone tell u otherwise. Ok? It doesn’t matter. You’ll find a guy that likes u for ur personality.

Too much insecurity in one post. Don’t project it on me.

How did I miss this lit thread :damn:
My condolences Ajx and Saleh :dwill:
Police intimidation sounds very scary. I’m never stepping a foot in the States.
How is the chicken stereotype racist :drakewtf:it’s just a microagression:pachah1:
Maria that woman in the tube is a crazy paranoid one:kodaksmiley:
Which reminds me of the seat design in the tube, adjacent to another :susp: i hate going London because of that, the entire ride you’ve to be staring at the person in front of you.
Sum Mo kids do the darnest things, it’s their parents hat inculcate these values in to them. It really traumatises kids however so they grow up to hate themselves like the Jamaican woman Maria was talking about :russ: maria your cousin is savage, rape is no joke but still funny :lolbron:
Cangeero Bear would you mind sharing your racist experiences at school

Last edited:
How did I miss this lit thread :damn:
My condolences Ajx and Saleh :dwill:
Police intimidation sounds very scary. I’m never stepping a foot in the States.
How is the chicken stereotype racist :drakewtf:it’s just a microagression:pachah1:
Maria that woman in the tube is a crazy paranoid one:kodaksmiley:
Which reminds me of the seat design in the tube, adjacent to another :susp: i hate going London because of that, the entire ride you’ve to be staring at the person in front of you.
Sum Mo kids do the darnest things, it’s their parents hat inculcate these values in to them. It really traumatises kids however so they grow up to hate themselves like the Jamaican woman Maria was talking about :russ: maria your cousin is savage, rape is no joke but still funny :lolbron:
Cangeero Bear would you mind sharing your racist experiences at school
You're too late
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.