What was the most racist thing that happened to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I once went to my friend's(a white dude) mothers funeral. First place we went to was his grandparent's house. As soon as I walked in and sat down and started speaking to everyone the grandfather said out loud
"why does it smell like Muslim in here"

Everyone looked at me in shock and we just acted like he ain't say that shit and just started talking about other stuff.

I picked this as my most racist incident I encountered because this was a grown ass man who lived in Texas his whole life. Even lived through the times of segregation and the civil rights movement. He meant that shit.

Chill guy though he worked for NASA for like 20+ years and had retired a couple years ago . Me and his grandson Tried to get some info about space and shit but he kept saying shit was classified.

Had a huge nice house next to a big golf course.

What incidents have y'all encountered

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Bro I know for a fact there are some dudes who were against desegregation of schools still alive chilling in some retirement home near me. Cause I live close to one school that had a history of desegregation.

Imma go into a retirement get friendly with one of the old dudes. Find they grand daughter. Get friendly with her. Clap her cheeks and tell him how I exposed his family to my strong bidaar powered genes.:trumpsmirk:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    279.8 KB · Views: 197

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A white woman called a Ghana man whom we used to backbite and talk behind his back a "Monkey" and i said wait...thats kinda messed up! And the racist said u r somali, u r not a monkey. U have a greek nose, better than even mine. I just prayed not to slap her.

A white woman called a Ghana man whom we used to backbite and talk behind his back a "Monkey" and i said wait...thats kinda messed up! And the racist said u r somali, u r not a monkey. U have a greek nose, better than even mine. I just prayed not to slap her.

Basra,

How is it you're able to make stuff up on the fly like that?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra,

How is it you're able to make stuff up on the fly like that?

Walaahi oo bilaahi oo tolaahi this white person called a Ghana man a monkey in my eyes. And this same white person said i am exempt because of my nose and Somalis. I kid u not!

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I've experienced a lot but the one that sticks out the most for me is when me and my mum were on the tube and sitting across from us was some average looking white woman. We were having a chat and you know when you stare in a random direction when thinking , my mum was doing that and the white woman goes "excuse me but can you not look at me"

THE DUMB IS SITTING ACROSS FROM US :kodaksmiley::drakewtf:

anyways I ask her , what's the problem and she says "idk but you make me uncomfortable" and they she shouts this time "PLEASE STOP LOOKING AT ME"

she made my mum so uncomfortable and scared ( and a little embarrassed ) my mum insisted we left at the next stop and switched to another carriage

I wish I could go back in time and drag that hoe

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I've experienced a lot but the one that sticks out the most for me is when me and my mum were on the tube and sitting across from us was some average looking white woman. We were having a chat and you know when you stare in a random direction when thinking , my mum was doing that and the white woman goes "excuse me but can you not look at me"

THE DUMB IS SITTING ACROSS FROM US :kodaksmiley::drakewtf:

anyways I ask her , what's the problem and she says "idk but you make me uncomfortable" and they she shouts this time "PLEASE STOP LOOKING AT ME"

she made my mum so uncomfortable and scared ( and a little embarrassed ) my mum insisted we left at the next stop and switched to another carriage

I wish I could go back in time and drag that hoe

switch to another carriage? What is this a Victorian 18th century carriage with horses ???

Walaahi oo bilaahi oo tolaahi this white person called a Ghana man a monkey in my eyes. And this same white person said i am exempt because of my nose and Somalis. I kid u not!

It's just strange is all.

Whites questioning you about lineage?
I can buy that.

Pointing out that you have a Greek nose & nordic features & therefore you're an honorary ?:drakelaugh: :russ::damn::damn::damn::dead:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's just strange is all.

Whites questioning you about lineage?
I can buy that.

Pointing out that you have a Greek nose & nordic features & therefore you're an honorary ?:drakelaugh: :russ::damn::damn::damn::dead:

Hey its better to be an honorary nigga than a str8 up nigga! In the English aristocracy. An Earl first son is called Lord so and so. the second son will be called Honorable so and so....i guess we r climbing the gene ladder huuno!

A09TYA%20copy.jpg

SumMo

very lowkey
The white kids used to make fun of me when I was younger, because they thought I was a cow-worshipping hindu. There was this pic of a little indian girl in my religion textbook, in primariy school and she looked like me back then.

We were learning about hinduism, and some white kid shouted «Hindus can’t eat cow, did u know that? They worship cows. Moo!». Because she looked like me I eventually got teased for being a hindu too. Even tho I tried explaining to them I wasn’t hindu nor was I indian.
:kendrickcry:

It wasn’t anything severe, but I would hear «Moo» noises once in a while. I found out later that the guy who started the racist bullying, had a crush on me. He confessed it to me in 4th grade. He was a fat chubby white boy and I had a crush on his friend. Tough life.

Last edited:

World

VIP
The white kids used to make fun of me when I was younger, because they thought I was a cow-worshipping hindu. There was this pic of a little indian girl in my religion textbook, in primariy school and she looked like me.

We were learning about hinduism, and some white kid shouted «Hindus can’t eat cow, did u know that? They worship cows. Moo!». Because she looked like me I eventually got teased for being a hindu too. Even tho I tried explaining to them I wasn’t hindu nor was I indian.
:kendrickcry:

It wasn’t anything severe, but I would hear «Moo» noises once in a while. I found out later that the guy who started the racist bullying, had a crush on me. He confessed it to me in 4th gradd. He was a fat white boy and I had a crush on his friend. Tough life.
Best pastime for Somali girls: Claiming to look like another ethnicity.

You posted your pic and you look like a typical chubby cheek xaliimo you self hater. :susp:

SumMo

very lowkey
Best pastime for Somali girls: Claiming to look like another ethnicity.

You posted your pic and you look like a typical chubby cheek xaliimo you self hater. :susp:
I think it was because of my hair, and I was a lot darker when I was younger. (before I started wearing my hijab).

They assumed straight hair, melanated skin = indian. And yuck, why would anyone want to be indian? Somalis are hands down prettier. :confused:

It actually happened. I eventuelly moved away to another country in 5th grade.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Hey its better to be an honorary nigga than a str8 up nigga! In the English aristocracy. An Earl first son is called Lord so and so. the second son will be called Honorable so and so....i guess we r climbing the gene ladder huuno!

A09TYA%20copy.jpg

You are hands down THE strangest internet personality I've met in all of my cyber days.

Quite the accomplishment. If you ever need a darkie chauffeur to drive you to the airport in preparation for your euro pilgrimage.Pm me.:mybusiness:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You are hands down THE strangest internet personality I've met in all of my cyber days.

Quite the accomplishment. If you ever need a darkie chauffeur to drive you to the airport in preparation for your euro pilgrimage.Pm me.:mybusiness:

hhhhhmmm darkie???? R u as dark as this actor?? He is from uganda, but a brit citizen. He is my crush for Black 2018 person (honestly a good actor too)

086e3bc9ada543c9b1b2737100ed5cd9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.