What was dumbest thing you believed as a kid?

Sol

?
My mum used to tell me and my siblings that if you swallowed your burp you would die to discourage us not to constantly burp around each other. One time in the middle of taraweeh I happened to swallow a burp and wallahi I thought it was over for me, was saying the shahadah constantly in my head :mjcry:

Remember when I was young and I was doing a project about Somalia. I read something about somalia being famous for civil war:farmajoyaab:, but cause I thought Somalia was something respectable at that time, I thought it was something fantastic and brag about it to the entire class, feeling proud of the whole of Somalia
It wsn't until years later when I found out the truth about the civil war:jcoleno:
Kinda miss the feeling being proud of Somalia:kendrickcry:

mrlog

VIP
Used to believe riwaayada ‘
‘Hayaaay, waanu duulnay, ictiraaf waa yimid ‘

:snoop:

Until I got sponsored to Hamilton and left Burco
ileen Jamhuriyada barakaysan ee Somaliland
Waxba kama jiraaan

Waa faataa-dhug

I used to believe rain was when god was pissing, I even ask my mother this and she slapped me, Somalis must seriously learn to teach there kids instead of berating nigga i was 6 nobody had told me shit i did not deserve a slap

I believed something similar.

No other place in the world existed apart from Dubai, UK, USA and Somalia

Everyone in the world lived in UK or USA in my imagination.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
that cars worked on gasoline, I thought they just moved on their own when you turned it on :)

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
That beaches were a thing of the movies.
Ahahahaaa
1591509324285.png

Trending

Latest posts