what was booliqaran?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You are obsessed with pre 91 shit, give it a fucking rest mate, you lost the war and we stole all your possessions. Re arm yourselves and fight for it back

waraabe

Your superior
Boliqaran is state welfare for a group of people due to their qabiil.

Darod generally are described as boliqaran as they went from zero to something within the 20 years of siyaad Barre rule where he gave them everything (the states resources, other clans resources)

Non the less, time to move on. That shit happened 30 years ago and they paid for it

Mckenzie

VIP
The years we had fun in Medina mansions while having h peace

Dude who is we?

I swear it's hella annoying when people think they're eating because a person from their clan is in the drivers seat.

Warya, my greater family were involved in the political process back home since the 40s, making decisions that brought freedom for every single one of yall, chances are your folk were chasing goats in Xudun or whatever countryside village yall are from until Afwayne airlifted your gaajo ass to the South bringing your reer baadiyo mentality into state politics. You are back to your status quo today with Isaaq lording it over you, hence your politicians come to my adeers with begging bowls asking us to validate your sissy khaatumo movements.

Medinihii aad sheegaysid na anagaa kugu soo dhoweynay oo kula Deganaa, meeshii laydinka rabay Inaad noo mahad celisid ayaa bilowdeen Inaad qabyaalad ummada soomaaliyeed ku abuurtid

waraabe

Your superior
Dude who is we?

I swear it's hella annoying when people think they're eating because a person from their clan is in the drivers seat.

Warya, my greater family were involved in the political process back home since the 40s, making decisions that brought freedom for every single one of yall, chances are your folk were chasing goats in Xudun or whatever countryside village yall are from until Afwayne airlifted your gaajo ass to the South bringing your reer baadiyo mentality into state politics. You are back to your status quo today with Isaaq lording it over you, hence your politicians come to my adeers with begging bowls asking us to validate your sissy khaatumo movements.

Medinihii aad sheegaysid na anagaa kugu soo dhoweynay oo kula Deganaa, meeshii laydinka rabay Inaad noo mahad celisid ayaa bilowdeen Inaad qabyaalad ummada soomaaliyeed ku abuurtid

My hawiye friend keep your subjects and we shall keep our subjects. We shall eat good then

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
When we were kings of the Horn :up:

The Delegation consisted of 2 Isaaqs of which 1 Egal and 1 Dhulbahante and 1 Gadabursi.
This was the peak of Somali democracy not when "we were kings". Aden Cadde was not even Abgaal or Habar Gidir. The second president in line was a Majerteen, the third a Raxanweyn, had it not been for the coup.

Mckenzie

VIP
The Delegation consisted of 2 Isaaqs of which 1 Egal and 1 Dhulbahante and 1 Gadabursi.
This was the peak of Somali democracy not when "we were kings". Aden Cadde was not even Abgaal or Habar Gidir. The second president in line was a Majerteen, the third a Raxanweyn, had it not been for the coup.

Abdulahi Isse was the highest political figure in southern Somalia, he was the Prime Minister whilst Aden Cadde was just the head of parliament. It was Egaal and Isse who unified the two territories mate

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Abdulahi Isse was the highest political figure in southern Somalia, he was the Prime Minister whilst Aden Cadde was just the head of parliament. It was Egaal and Isse who unified the two territories mate
Abdullahi Isse is in Aden Cadde's shadows a Udejeen man, Abdullahi Isse was known as the Prime Minister that wiped the Italian their boots at the last critical moment. It was the Somali political parties that unified the territories SYL, SNL and USP, not those 2 men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts