What vitamins/minerals or other supplements do you guys take

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
need to start incorporating some vitamins what should I take

I have vitamin D that’s about it, idk if it’s even working

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
Make sure to get annual physical with blood work. They occasionally find I am vitamin D deficient and give me prescription for it. Probably normal for Somalis in Minnesota. Also occasionally find cholesterol is bit high which kicks me into gear with diet

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
Whey protein b4 I hit da gym I also eat sum peanut butter str8 out the jar.

Vitamins on the other hand is for pussies.

Vitamin D should be taken with fat for maximum absorption as it's fat soluble. best source of vitamin D is cod liver oil.

You should probably consider natural vitamin C, from acerola cherries for example, as well as B complex from nutritional yeast, it's the best natural b complex from food. Another B vitamin is choline that's very good for you, and u can just eat a lot of eggs for that.

NEVER take synthetic vitamin of any kind.

lastly, don't take vitamin C and b 12 together, vitamin C blocks the absorption of b 12.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I have vitamin D that’s about it, idk if it’s even working

Eat fish and stop wasting your lacag. There's a reason a lot of the pre-historic HGs of Europe were able to be dark-skinned in northern climes. They ate a lot of fish based on the isotopic and archaeological data. All the VD you need. The sun is overrated even for light-skinned people. I'm not much of a supplement man. If you eat meat, seafood, dairy and eggs in abundance and aren't too physiologically damaged you should be fine, especially if you're below 50. I certainly never supplemented a damn thing 3 years ago when I was in the best shape of my life but nowadays I am experimenting with Taurine (3-4g per night), Boron (6mg per morning) and some herbs like Ashwagandha (2 caps in the afternoon) and Tongkat Ali (1 cap of 400mg per afternoon) and am noticing some good results of the sort described in the links I've shared.

Eat fish and stop wasting your lacag. There's a reason a lot of the pre-historic HGs of Europe were able to be dark-skinned in northern climes. They ate a lot of fish based on the isotopic and archaeological data. All the VD you need. The sun is overrated even for light-skinned people. I'm not much of a supplement man. If you eat meat, seafood, dairy and eggs in abundance and aren't too physiologically damaged you should be fine, especially if you're below 50. I certainly never supplemented a damn thing 3 years ago when I was in the best shape of my life but nowadays I am experimenting with Taurine (3-4g per night), Boron (6mg per morning) and some herbs like Ashwagandha (2 caps in the afternoon) and Tongkat Ali (1 cap of 400mg per afternoon) and am noticing some good results of the sort described in the links I've shared.
fish nowadays contains too much mercury

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
fish nowadays contains too much mercury
Mercury in fish is a complete spook. The selenium in most, especially fatty and smaller fish, sorts it out just fine. Don't gargle sharks 24/7 and you should be okay.

Trending

Latest posts