What to do when father refuses a guy because of his qabiil

Most parents say I don't have a problem with qabiil x till you come for their daughter.

Someone giving you his daughter's hand in marriage is the best test for qabiilism. The rest is fake news.

I know many people who were turned down because of qabiil. After being turned down, most of them end up marrying their own qabiils which entrenches the problem further.

Come off it. We will never progress if we have that mentality. I see where you are coming from though. My mum is Hawiye and I am isaaq, and some members from my dads side were absolutely qabilist towards my mum.

Somali dads need to be more concerned about their daughters marrying decent Somali men rather than qabil. They only have themselves to blame when their kids want to then marry non Somalis.

We are in the west and we don't live in our villages backhome or area in which everyone is most likely the same tribe as us or tribes considered acceptable to marry into. Its hard to find someone who is of the exact same tribe us as who we are also attracted to and have a lot in common with as we so scattered.
R u Habar Awal by any chance?:pachah1: