WHAT THINGS DO YOU FIND ATTRACTIVE ON A WOMEN

The thread is what you find attractive, not about spouses :ufdup:

@Nak-Muay-Kru virgin but freaky means, a xalimo that’s virgin with a healthy appetite. If we say that, 60% of unwed xalimos are virgins, not all of them will be freaky. 20% might be asexual, another 20% might be ‘only missionary’, another 10% might not do oral. You get the point? Every freaky xalimo has been a virgin at some point.

OP did say for the women to stay away so don’t blame me for details
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

East Europeans are some of the easiest women in london, hungarians, romanians, polish, I swear I reject so many of these females every day I’m beginning to think I’m gay
Interesting, I've never come across an East European with a Somali guy before. Then again there was this one Polish girl that tried asking me out in Sixth Form, I rejected her for a reason I can't remember.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Interesting, I've never come across an East European with a Somali guy before. Then again there was this one Polish girl that tried asking me out in Sixth Form, I rejected her for a reason I can't remember.
Wait arent serbs albans and bosnians considered East europeans?

Loyalty. I view loyalty as one of the hit-or-miss characteristics in a woman.
If she ain't loyal, she is probably gonna leave you one day. :manny:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Yo no gay shit but my abti used to tell me if your a Somali nigga with a gus yar then don’t get a girl with a dump truck, otherwise you’ll have trouble during intercourse. Laakiin personally I just look for the face, if she’s cute then rest is just a bonus(ass/boobs).

Pretty, kind, fit and shorter than me (im 5'9) is my preference. Big futo is overrated too just gotta be normal. Usually when ur futo is huge obesity comes with it later

Last edited:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
If a woman don't want me then I don't care how bad she is, I don't want her.

Those that do want me, goes to either category "strictly mashing" or "Serious relationship"

Easy to talk to, understands my type of humor, physically attractive(my bar is pretty low for strictly mashing), don't act like she is better than me. Finds me sexually attractive. Low-key aka not a kiss and teller(just wishful thinking on my part, majority of girls are kiss and tellers)

If I clock these behavior of a woman....

Someone that listens and sees the sense of the program that the man brings forth to her.
Pushes the man to be on his path towards his greatness.
Loyal, humble, emotionally honest, optimistic, reasonable.
Willing to grow with the man and not apart.
Pretty face.
Stays away from other women that gossips.

Of course those are not easy criterias to fulfill but when I find that woman, I'mma marry that woman ASAP.

Trending