WHAT THINGS DO YOU FIND ATTRACTIVE ON A WOMEN

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
First of all, xalimos, here is the door :camby:
**men only***
I find big boobs, ass, 5ft 5-5ft 9 and a nice face attractive.
What about you? FYI, no corny shit like "personality."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cute face, long hair, a bit slow (intelligent girls are argumentative and problematic), virgin with a freaky side, short but not too short, chubby, brown or light skin, very girly (like ‘can you open this jar’ girly)

I like women with plump facial cheeks. Example:

main-qimg-2398fe654d01151f1d71e82bea848398.jpg

Since it's mostly indhoyaar girls that have this facial feature commonly, I guess I have yellow fever.

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
cute face, long hair, a bit slow (intelligent girls are argumentative and problematic), virgin with a freaky side, short but not too short, chubby, brown or light skin, very girly (like ‘can you open this jar’ girly)
This is the first time I’ve seen someone unironically prefering their spouse to have a negative trait

:deadpeter:

You must have the looks and fortune of David Beckham for so many requirements :russ:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Beauty is cool but nothing is more beautiful than someone on the same wavelength as you, the conversation is enjoyable, the laugh is infectious and their presence is calming. :)

This is the first time I’ve seen someone unironically prefering their spouse to have a negative trait

:deadpeter:
The thread is what you find attractive, not about spouses :ufdup:

@Nak-Muay-Kru virgin but freaky means, a xalimo that’s virgin with a healthy appetite. If we say that, 60% of unwed xalimos are virgins, not all of them will be freaky. 20% might be asexual, another 20% might be ‘only missionary’, another 10% might not do oral. You get the point? Every freaky xalimo has been a virgin at some point.

OP did say for the women to stay away so don’t blame me for details

Trending