What the F moment

Where would I go? I am broke , I love my mother I can't leave her. Who would look after her? My other siblings are useless except for my youngest sister who's 16.

@SOULSEARCHING

You know the dynamics of your family and are better placed to make these sorts of decisions and the least you could do is seek help from someone who deals with people with these sorts of issues. I hope things will be smoother for you and you will find skills to navigate these sorts of issues and always remember, most people do have family problems. We Somalis are too good to hide it.

Isn't your da living with your mum and you guys?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Nothing wrong with your dad asking you to cover up. A real man doesn't want to see his daughter in booty shorts even in the house.

Listen to your father. You've the privilege of your dad telling you what to do.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Nothing wrong with your dad asking you to cover up. A real man doesn't want to see his daughter in booty shorts even in the house.

Booty shorts? I never wear such clothes like that at home.

Booty shorts? I never wear such clothes like that at home.

All he did was cover up little bit infront of him. His intentions were good. Dont let fools turn your family against you.

@Jaydaan

Those two words, empathy and sympathy are missing from your vocabulary. Add them Sxb. Never mind, you are from Mudug and you will be seen as a soft person.

Shaydaan dont have empathy. Dont give the sister advise turning her family against her.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
All he did was tell you to cover up a little if I was running around with shorts and my dad told me to go wear trousers I wouldn't cry about abuse on a forum

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti

wtf tho. i understand where youre coming from but somalis are so fking sensetive to anything related to sex and lust because of their deprived, thirsty perverted souls. all those YEARS of denying themselves to take a look at a woman's body to the point where their own flesh and blood triggers something in them. isnt it fked up? isnt it better to realse all that sht, watch some japanese sht on hub and get that sht out of your system??

Trending