What the F moment

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
My father told me to go wear a skirt today at home.

Does he have the right to do this?
I'm at home I should be comfortable. I was wearing trousers that weren't tight on me.

I'm confused and mad now, this is when men start to abuse the religion and I see how some women leave the religion.

Last edited:
What's wrong with them ??

@SOULSEARCHING

The way you described to us over many posts and threads, your family home seems to be a toxic place, for your own sake of a peace of mind, plan carefully and save money to get out of that place. You are an adult and consider moving to another State. But make sure that you can live without them. First, seek someone who is impartial and professional to talk to.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
somalis are sexually repressed people because of our shaming culture.

repression is like stepping on a balloon, it pops up the other side
you become more perverted and sensitive to anything related to sex because of your repression.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
My father told me to go wear a skirt today at home.

Does he have the right to do this?
I'm at home I should be comfortable. I was wearing trousers that weren't tight on me.

I'm confused and mad now, this is when men start to abuse the religion and I see how some women leave the religion.
When you say a skirt, do you mean
51ST5Ih6LqL._UX466_.jpg

or those short one that the gaals wear!

If the answer is b), that is some dyfunctional family...........
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
@SOULSEARCHING

The way you described to us over many posts and threads, your family home seems to be a toxic place, for your own sake of a peace of mind, plan carefully and save money to get out of that place. You are an adult and consider moving to another State. But make sure that you can live without them. First, seek someone who is impartial and professional to talk to.

Where would I go? I am broke , I love my mother I can't leave her. Who would look after her? My other siblings are useless except for my youngest sister who's 16.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
That's what I'm thinking to do, find me a man ASAP cause this is too much for me to handle, I'm getting bullied lol.
You know this is actually worrying, the amount of stuff you been through.
Just ourightly dangerous for your health being!

Trending