What SWJ movement really got under your skin?

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
There’s so many like:
•Coons lives Matter like other lives don’t matter :nahgirl:

•LGBT movement Nacala :snoop:

•#MeToo kulaha when you wear provocative clothes you’re asking for it. You’ll never see a Hijabi in the get sexually harassed :sass2:

•Non-Binary gender where there’s over 1000 genders. God made life simple either you have a sausage or you don’t that simple :russ:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Over the last decade there's been several movements and groups fighting for acceptance. Furry degenerates in animal customs, "other-kin", polyamory freaks etc.

The one movement that consistently made my fucking blood boil was the fat acceptance, health and beauty at any size horseshit.

I don't begrudge people for being fat. Shoot concentrated cheese-cake and blended up triple whoppers into your arm like a heroin addict if you want. But don't try and convince people being 30-40% bodyfat while eating at a 5,000 calorie surplus year round is "healthy".

If you're able-bodied, the pursuit of physical perfection is something you should strive towards. I'm so glad that nightmares over wallahi.

What movement's made you homicidal?
Fat acceptance . I hate Lizzo with every inch of my body. The BBW movement are some of the most hypocritical people ever.
Non-Binary people. They’re so annoying. No one cares
The movement

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Also that kneeling shit is stupid. Whites aren’t going to stop calling the cops on blacks just because a racially ambiguous mediocre football player kneels during the cave apes’ sky flag song.
BLM is trash and has a weird feminist/Wicker Man cult vibe. And all the solutions are retarded and don’t work

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
There’s so many like:
•Coons lives Matter like other lives don’t matter :nahgirl:

•LGBT movement Nacala :snoop:

•#MeToo kulaha when you wear provocative clothes you’re asking for it. You’ll never see a Hijabi in the get sexually harassed :sass2:

•Non-Binary gender where there’s over 1000 genders. God made life simple either you have a sausage or you don’t that simple :russ:
Liberal logic: There’s over 10900680558 different genders, but only one type of black ......

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Liberal logic: There’s over 10900680558 different genders, but only one type of black ......
They have a brain size of a peanut next they’ll probably say race fluid. In the morning I wake up as white man and in the night I’m a black man :russ:

fat acceptance is mostly peddled by skinny people. Some people appreciate their body shape more when they have fat people to compare it to

there was a lady on dr phil who claimed her 700 lb sister ate healthier than she did (a normal sized lady). It was kind of sad her hasd went to the level of praising her sisters disease in order to be the thin sister

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Feminism and LGBTQ mainly because they're both White Supremacists movements.

Feminism only caters to White Women and uses minority women as pawns.

LGBTQ is mainly made up of White people and being a member of this community means you're a "minority". They use it to their advantage to hijack important issues from real minorities ie Black Lives Matters
I actually have nothing against true feminism or members of the LGBTQ community. I only dislike the ones who have a hidden agenda, mostly White people.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Feminism and LGBTQ mainly because they're both White Supremacists movements.

Feminism only caters to White Women and uses minority women as pawns.

LGBTQ is mainly made up of White people and being a member of this community means you're a "minority". They use it to their advantage to hijack important issues from real minorities ie Black Lives Matters
I actually have nothing against true feminism or members of the LGBTQ community. I only dislike the ones who have a hidden agenda, mostly White people.
I agree. I think most gay and transgender people are cool. I do believe that it’s particularly a biological thing and environmental factor.
ButI do think white liberals are promoting way more in the black community and using it to push pedo stuff

The transgendered movement by far. These mentally ill fucks destroyed the true competitive nature of sports in the west for both of the biological sexes and then they forced companies, schools and universities across all the western world to make gender neutral toilets and changing rooms for them.

Not to mention the whole insanity about pronouns.

Last edited:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Gays, atheism, promoting single mother lifestyle depriving children of their fathers, believing you are a woman when you are bigger than the average man, all these movements are poison

Trending