What SWJ movement really got under your skin?

Over the last decade there's been several movements and groups fighting for acceptance. Furry degenerates in animal customs, "other-kin", polyamory freaks etc.

The one movement that consistently made my fucking blood boil was the fat acceptance, health and beauty at any size horseshit.

I don't begrudge people for being fat. Shoot concentrated cheese-cake and blended up triple whoppers into your arm like a heroin addict if you want. But don't try and convince people being 30-40% bodyfat while eating at a 5,000 calorie surplus year round is "healthy".

If you're able-bodied, the pursuit of physical perfection is something you should strive towards. I'm so glad that nightmares over wallahi.

What movement's made you homicidal?

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Over the last decade there's been several movements and groups fighting for acceptance. Furry degenerates in animal customs, "other-kin", polyamory freaks etc.

The one movement that consistently made my fucking blood boil was the fat acceptance, health and beauty at any size horseshit.

I don't begrudge people for being fat. Shoot concentrated cheese-cake and blended up triple whoppers into your arm heroin addict style if you want. But don't try and convince people being 30-40% bodyfat while eating at a 5,000 calorie surplus year round is "healthy".

If you're able-bodied, pursuit of physical perfection is something everyone should strive towards. I'm so glad that nightmares over wallahi.

What movement's made you homicidal?
the fatt accepetance and those furry niggas they are known for pedo sheiit and always strike me as fucking child molesters in disguise

Fun fact...Japan has a 'Metabo' Law which requires Middle-Aged and Elderly folks to have an annual waist measurement to combat obesity rates.

The only fat folks you'll find in Japan are Sumo wrestlers lol.

Apollo

VIP
Fun fact...Japan has a 'Metabo' Law which requires Middle-Aged and Elderly folks to have an annual waist measurement to combat obesity rates.

I think it is partially genetic. Northeast Asians seem to be less likely to get fat than any other race.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

we should imply that only fit niggas should be allowed to work

Trending

Latest posts