What SWJ movement really got under your skin?

The fat acceptance one, i have no problem if u want to be large but these mf'ers trynna change what it means to be healthy :what1:.

Apollo

VIP
Are there any pure east asians left? I heard all of them have some jarawa related dna

They split from dark South Asians over 40,000 years ago. They are not that close. That Northeast Asian look and group originated mostly in South Siberia and in China.

I wish every Western gov't was headed by a Putin-like leader to combat the homos

If gayness is genetic, then over a couple of generations Westerners will have fewer gays than the Muslim world where in the closet gays may still continue to breed. :lol:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
The hundreds of genders thing
I understand that there are a few disorders that result in chromosome combinations like XXY but 78 genders is just taking the piss :tacky:

If gayness is genetic, then over a couple of generations Westerners will have fewer gays than the Muslim world where in the closet gays may still continue to breed. :lol:
I'd much rather prefer such animalistic behaviour is driven underground. If they try doing homo shit in public then they should be punished swiftly.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Don’t forget the adrogynous mfs messing around and making entire sexualities and genders for themselves :kodaksmiley:
like we get it you believe you’re out of the bounds of being a female/male but you’re still a female/male nigga

the gays telling their kids to be lesbian/gay is also fucked too

Apollo

VIP
I'd much rather prefer such animalistic behaviour is driven underground. If they try doing homo shit in public then they should be punished swiftly.

For now we won't see much difference in % of gays since in the West they only got 'emanicipated' a generation ago.

But imagine in 5 or 10 generations.. it could be a substantial difference in % of LGBT in the West vs traditional societies.

There seems to be a connection between childhood molestation and homosexuality but if you bring that up, You're gonna have a bad time
Ski boi.jpg

Apollo

VIP
There's just this story

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:lol: That was the exact info I made a thread about him because his personality is so peculiar for an Arab leader. But that isn't really evidence that he is gay. Could very well be asexual. Those also exist.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They split from dark South Asians over 40,000 years ago. They are not that close. That Northeast Asian look and group originated mostly in South Siberia and in China.

If gayness is genetic then so is pedophilia... but of course they don't want to hear that. I hate homosexuality just as much as I hate pedophilia, same thing to me. Even if it's an 18 yr old dating a 50 yr old. That's disgusting and weird.

The misgenation movement apparently we all got to mix with each other f*ck that shit i will not have a Madow or cadan grandson in my life

"I don't begrudge people for being fat. Shoot concentrated cheese-cake and blended up triple whoppers into your arm like a heroin addict"

Your comparisons always crack me

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Trending