What supplements do you take?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I take these daily psyllium husk , CBD Oil , Whey Protein and Vitamin D pills.

tenor.gif

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
If Somalis dont take vitamin D and Magnesium. They should make their life easier and kill themselves. Your body has a right over you, if you dont fulfill it. You should go back to Somalia.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I take a lot of supplements if I list them all it would become a whole list. But definitely everyday take my Omega 3 6 9 pills. both fish and plant source.

Apollo

VIP
I take a lot of supplements if I list them all it would become a whole list. But definitely everyday take my Omega 3 6 9 pills. both fish and plant source.

Lol, such a noob mistake. Omega 3-6-9 is a scam. You don't need 6 and 9, you get that from normal food.

Omega 3 is the crucial one, and get one with either a balanced EPA-DHA ratio or high DHA content (it is more powerful than EPA).

AhmedSmelly

Did you say plant source??????, I lost a little bit of respect for you. If you take fish based Omega 3, there is no need for any other sources.

I hate vegans who are Pescetarianism. :pacspit::pacspit:

Lol, such a noob mistake. Omega 3-6-9 is a scam. You don't need 6 and 9, you get that from normal food.

Omega 3 is the crucial one, and get one with either a balanced EPA-DHA ratio or high DHA content (it is more powerful than EPA).
I was just gonna tell him about those definitions. But then remembered they are somalis and they wont understand. :(:(

CaliTedesse

VIP
I take Omega 3 from fish source because it is needed and 3-6-9 from plant source for it's placebo effect. I don't care if my body does not need it. I have been taking it for a long time and it helps, basically placebo.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I take

Ginseng
Huruud (Kurkuma)
Maca root
Black seed
Bee pollen
Magensium & zinc

Fitness supplements I take:
Whey
BCAA
L-Glutamine for muscle recovery
L-Argenine
MHB
Beta-Alanine

AhmedSmelly

I take Multivitamins + Cod Liver oil, Creatine, Citrulline Malate and Whey protein.
As a bodybuilder I am gonna critize you.

Multivitamins: waste of money and its a scam. The quality for each vitamin inside a multivitamin is horrendous. Just use Vitamin D3 and Magnesium (taurate/malate/glycinate/chloride/carbonate/citrate) check the forms for better result. It varies from better rectal or colon problems, best choice for those with cardiovascular issues, fatigue, least likely to induce diarrhea, good for indigestion and better acid reflux.

Citrulline Malate:it gives small beneficial effect, so really there is no reason to use it. Except if you have reached your muscle vertex, and want to exceed your bodies limit.

Creatine: Have been proven to increase muscles, but not with a large margin. Maybe 1-3%, I think. Really not worth it, except if you are dedicated to bodybuidling.

Cod Liver oil: I accept this one :nvjpqts:. Although its better to have your source of Omega 3 from a fish. Stop trusting supplement suppliers. They always undercut, except if you pay more for vetted premiums.

Whey protein: Never buy low quality Whey protein. It can cause bowel issues. I pay 120 dollar for 3 kg of whey protein. Trust your bowels, if your shit comes out watery or have intestine cramps, stop drinking that shit:confused:. If it comes bloody, someone scammed you:eek::eek:.

Trending