What SSpot User Would You Like To Meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Damn so there's a list now:leon: am i at the top of this list,:mjpls:

I think ms Lola is single and ready to mingle :mjlaugh:
I'm possitive I'll be at the top of the list.
what somali guy has the physique of arnold Schwarzenegger ?
what somali guy can last more than 1 hour in bed ?
what somali guy can do it 3 times a day ?
what somali guy can go down on her ?
what somali guy that meets the above requirements live in california ?
lola is mine fellaz

Zeus

STYLIN
lola is mine fellaz

I can do all of those but I also eat ass

@Lola_Vonroe I'll show you the world bby

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
lola is mine fellaz
Arnold is scray big, no girl like that shit, word of advice get smaller:nahgirl:
Only 1 hour no comment on that matter:chrisfreshhah:
You go down on girls?:gucciwhat:
Didn't know Somalis lived in California , hows the Latinas there ?:feedme:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Arnold is scray big, no girl like that shit, word of advice get smaller:nahgirl:
Only 1 hour no comment on that matter:chrisfreshhah:
You go down on girls?:gucciwhat:
Didn't know Somalis lived in California , hows the Latinas there ?:feedme:
my physique is close to that of arnold in his prime. ladies are always admiring my hercules-like aesthetics so girls find it sexy.

I don't understand why europeans have a thing for latinas. the attractive ones are the ones that look more spanish. european ladies are def more attractive than latinas.

my physique is close to that of arnold in his prime. ladies are always admiring my hercules-like aesthetics so girls find it sexy.

I don't understand why europeans have a thing for latinas. the attractive ones are the ones that look more spanish. european ladies are def more attractive than latinas.

:drakelaugh: I have to agree with @Von no girl likes Arnold's physique

Lol Europeans are not more attractive than Latinas.... maybe it's because your from the Bay Area. @Von SoCal is the place to be and plenty of attractive Latinas and Asians

Hybrid

Death Awaits You

Lol Europeans are not more attractive than Latinas.... maybe it's because your from the Bay Area. @Von SoCal is the place to be and plenty of attractive Latinas and Asians
alright, I'll have to work on my leaning phase from now.

many latinas live in the bay so Im more familiar with them. latinas are of native american and southern european descent. the attractive ones have more spanish blood in there gene. native americans don't have aesthetic body and features. If I wanted to see more good looking latinas, I would go to spain.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
I won't go out of my way to meet anyone, but all the SSpot girls are fair game if I happen to meet them somewhere.

PS: Awoowe Bidaaro, how on earth did you get to 1,700 posts in such a short time...do you have DM access now? :).

alright, I'll have to work on my leaning phase from now.

many latinas live in the bay so Im more familiar with them. latinas are of native american and southern european descent. the attractive ones have more spanish blood in there gene. native americans don't have aesthetic body and features. If I wanted to see more good looking latinas, I would go to spain.

Spanish people are white not Latinas and if that's what you meant I somewhat agree the more mixed they are the more attractive they come out.

Do you also like the ones mixed with black such as Puerto Ricans, Dominicans etc. ?

Last edited:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland

Damn man, do you hit them Festivals, cause that's where you'll find all the bodybuilders, you, Lola and I EDC 2018:mjswag:

My city popin the only thing Cal has that we don't is a decent beach:mjcry:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Spanish people are white not Latinas and if that's what you meant I somewhat agree the more mixed they are the more attractive they come out.

Do you also like the ones mixed with black such as Puerto Ricans, Dominicans etc. ?
Yeah I like black latinas and I also find mixed AA attractive since they are curvy.
most curvy latinas probably got their curves from arabs since Spain and Portugal was colonized by Muslim empire for 500 years.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I haven't been to venice. It looks nice with lots of tourist from what I saw on YT videos. I, Lola and any of you can chill at Venice beach for a day and have one hell of a wild night at Las Vegas.

I won't go out of my way to meet anyone, but all the SSpot girls are fair game if I happen to meet them somewhere.

PS: Awoowe Bidaaro, how on earth did you get to 1,700 posts in such a short time...do you have DM access now? :).
I type from my nursing home. Not much happens here after the biweekly game of Monopoly and Scrabble.

Yeah, I'm inboxed to the gills since getting DM. Can't get these hussies off my back. I'm a wadaad, but they still try to pull down my pantaloons.

@EternalLightX

If you're serious, come to my revered dugsi. I conduct nikax al-misyaar for brothers and sisters who want to get their freak on in a xalaal fashion. It's a Fuckathon marriage where you part company after a pre-agreed date when your burning loins are satisfied. No zina involved. No devil need entice us to Saturnalian adventures.

People think it's only Shia deviants like @Qansax who do sex only nikax, but our religion is forgiving of human weakness.

For more details:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikah_Misyar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending