What SSpot User Would You Like To Meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf are you on about virginity ? f*ck you dude

Nah I said its wrong to question your virginity.

It's best to keep someone's privacy. Maybe the person did commit adultery in the past and repented from Allah.

But you are atheist anyway. Just go f*ck donkey you lousy prick
735.gif

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Nah I said its wrong to question your virginity.

It's best to keep someone's privacy. Maybe the person did commit adultery in the past and repented from Allah.

But you are atheist anyway. Just go f*ck donkey you lousy prick
735.gif
Wtf I never question anyone's virginity the lousy f*ck still fucks around and he had the audacity to fucking talk to other people behind my back, may karma f*ck him over I hope he becomes impotent

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I live in the UK we meet a meeting point unless he pays for my plane ticket ? @Von Your willing to do that ? I have many dresses to wear ;)
i ain't even in Europe and i won't be trying to pay a 1000+ ticket:nahgirl: if im in London, ill let you know:sass2:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
@EternalLightX would be such a great friend to spend quality time with. Im all the way from california and I don't have any family members in the UK. I'll have to figure out how I and @Lola_Vonroe can be friends with benefits since she's only 7 hour drive away from San Francisco

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
:farmajoyaab: When I saw the notification I thought you was going to say something nice but really :mindblown: in your dreams saaxiib
it's cause you haven't met me lola. I ain't your typical anorexic looking farax in your neighborhood. I'm a bodybuilder. my greek god physique will have your jaw drop wallahi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts